RTSL Divisions are up !!

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

N3O_Greeny12
Private
Private

RTSL Divisions are up !!

Post by N3O_Greeny12 »

Season 4 of Age of Empires III - The Asian Dynasties here at RTS League is ready to go, so let us get into it and have some great matches!

This season, we have accepted 26 clans and divided them into these four divisions:

Division 1 - hope, BLost, ZwerG, XIII, NSH, LClan
Division 2 - |2k|, SkWzZ, N3O, KoN, EvS, OGT, _ITC_
Division 3 - _RoM_, _V_V_, s">[k, NerVe, -ArC_, nex
Division 4 - LoSt-, =SMR=, Ov?rZ, ONU, BeB, PGL, DoL_

Not accepted: gpwna. If you have any questions concerning the acceptance into the league, feel free to contact me (Black Adder) or any other staff member.

Staffing will be ensured by the same experienced crew as in the last seasons:

Division 1 - Black Adder
Division 2 - Mattlight
Division 3 - Biobob
Division 4 - Terminator

The operator logins for the new clans have been sent out in PMs to the respective operators. If someone did not receive it, contact your division staffer and he will get it for you.

Please update your roster and start scheduling as soon as possible.

You can find the league standings at this link or at the top of the menu on the right side of the main page. Schedules can be seen after clicking on the respective division's name.

Because of the upcoming Christmas and New Year, first round will last until 4th January.

RTS League and Fan Patch

We at RTS League want players to have fun playing our competition and we believe that the new patch is the right way to achieve that - it brings more balanced games resulting in better game experience. The Fan Patch has also been publicly recognized by Ensemble Studios themselves and is becoming a widely used modification of the game and seems to be the only way for the game development in the future, as ES will not be producing any further offical updates.

Therefore, after a thorough discussion about this hot topic, we have decided to make Fan Patch mandatory for all the games played in the league.

We understand that some of you might have problems getting it running and rest assured, we do not want to lock you out of the league. So if you need help getting the patch running, don't hesitate to contact any staff member and we will try to help you out as best as we can. Also if you have any further thoughts about this decision, feel free to express them as a comment under this topic or send them via PM to any staff member.

Now all that remains is to wish all participating clans glhf and may the best one win!
Shizle

Re: RTSL Divisions are up !!

Post by Shizle »

Just curious, how did they sort the clans into the various divisions? We're better than Skwizz, so how did they get in our division?

Also...is Black Adder "our" Black Adder?
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

No our Adder is the 4th ;)

Divisions at RTSL are different, the best 4 teams are head of the divisions, 5th to 8th second in each division etc.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Shizle""]We're better than Skwizz, so how did they get in our division?

[/quote]

8O
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

It's an ok group. With some work we can beat |2k| and KoN, forget SkWzZ. I never heard of the other clans?
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

You know I was kidding about Skwizz...
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Depends who is playing for |2K|. No chance vs SkWzZ. But it's the best group we ever had. With some luck we can go into the playoffs.
dragonshinobi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by dragonshinobi »

i would like to play this year :D

but if are competing then ill cheer from the sidelines ;)
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Ok, with people talking about challenging for play-offs... I think we need to decide now as to whether we are going into this season all out to win what we can, or to participate for fun and give everyone a chance to play.

If we are going all out to win what games we can and challenge for play-offs, then we need to put our best players forward with decent strats and start getting orginised ASAP.

What's the verdict guys? I am happy to go with the majority vote on this one.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Well, fun comes first. Always! But if we have the chance to win games here and maybe go to the playoffs we should try to take it. There will always be a player, who can't compete, so there will always be an open spot in the team. Can we make Tatltael and Drew sign up? :P
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

I will do anything to help us beat _V_V_
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Well I think this season, just to see we can compete, we should go for glory, and we arent the 10th best clan for nothing.
Saying this I agree with Jim if this is so then we NEED some kind of commitment and organisation and this needs to be done ASAP;
The big names I would like to be majority-ly available are;
Sporting_Lisbon
Caesar
36drew
TatlTael
Harley14(if hes up for it, no pressure)
then good team players like;
Lazy
Huggypierre
Greeny
Plop(disappeared?)
Rambo098

This is my main list if we are to properly compete.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

Hall you may wanna re-read the list, Vengeful Vendetta arent in it this year :P

And wow for once we dont have Black Adder moderating us :-/
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Dan we also got guys like choco, cammel and _LearCo_ who are all major +.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

Yeah I know I just thougth Cammel was taking a break, and i dont really see Choco or Learco much