Zorp China vs. Captain Aztec NWterr

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Zorp China vs. Captain Aztec NWterr

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Well I've watched this one twice and think it's good enough to post. It's a pretty close run for a while, the score is interesting to watch in this game. I knew I'd have to be on my game with a Captain so I brought my best fight. Hope you enjoy, comments welcome.

It's available here if you have trouble getting download off clan site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Re: Zorp China vs. Captain Aztec NWterr

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

You really kept the pressure on.

GG Zorp!
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

first villy queued at 30'' 8O
try to avoid such early mistakes

that guy had the worst aztec deck ever, no military shipments !
your deck is also not suited for colo fighting imo

use control groups, it will improve your micro a lot

this game does show how good the chinese are
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

I played another guy by a similar name with exact same deck but much tougher. Apparently there is a Online_Grandma and a _OnlineGrandma_!!
Well I lost pretty bad vs. _OnlineGrandma_ but it wasn't recorded. He did use Coyote runners which was much more challenging to micro against.

My experience so far shows that Aztec, Dutch,Sioux, are all capable of beating China. Aztecs have a slight disadvantage Dutch and Sioux have a slight advantage.

Actually I think I do have the game pretty sure it's not the same guy though. If there is interest I can post it.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind