General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sun_Tzu1
Major
Major

Spoof VOD

Post by Sun_Tzu1 »

Okay, don't have one, but...

Anyone thought of doing a funny spoof VOD?

It could be a killer if it was done right.

Got a few ideas too.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Spoof VOD

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

That would be awesome. I have no idea how to do a VOD, but if someone could teach me, I would love to help out.

How about a VOD told from the point of view of the villagers: "Here he goes again. Making me chop this god***** tree again; and no matter how long I chop it still doesn't come down;" or "Oh, that's nice. Ten oprichniks coming right at me and he doesn't even have the courtesy to hit the town bell or buy me a great coat. I guess I'll just stand here planting corn while they thrash me with whips and get 10 XP." Or how about an Aztec at the fire pit: "I am getting so dizzy. Maybe we could do a non-circular dance next time."
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

LOL Kaiser, I'd love to see WP's doing a line dance (country style)
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
cleeduz
Honorary Officer

Post by cleeduz »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]That would be awesome. I have no idea how to do a VOD, but if someone could teach me, I would love to help out.

How about a VOD told from the point of view of the villagers: "Here he goes again. Making me chop this god***** tree again; and no matter how long I chop it still doesn't come down;" or "Oh, that's nice. Ten oprichniks coming right at me and he doesn't even have the courtesy to hit the town bell or buy me a great coat. I guess I'll just stand here planting corn while they thrash me with whips and get 10 XP." Or how about an Aztec at the fire pit: "I am getting so dizzy. Maybe we could do a non-circular dance next time."[/quote]

ROFL, reminded me of this....

http://www.gamereplays.org/theasiandyna ... ding_guide
"Nature doesn't like Agra forts." - Sporting Lisbon

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. - Ben Franklin
LoN_Colossus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by LoN_Colossus »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]That would be awesome. I have no idea how to do a VOD, but if someone could teach me, I would love to help out.[/quote]Fraps or Xfire would be the best way to go. Thats what I run on for VOD making and I've made about.... 8 or so.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

Pay the $35 and get licensed Fraps. Thats what I did and it's worth every penny.