NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Maverick58034 vs MrMilo

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Maverick58034 vs MrMilo
Port vs China
Honshu

This is a great game and well worth a watch. It may be the best TAD replay I've seen. Talk about a come-back game, this is a Honshu classic! Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Maverick58034 vs MrMilo

Post by 36drew »

I watched this the other day. O_o very entertaining...
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

I have tried to download several games unsuccessfully from the new site. It states "Invalid Game" when I attempt to watch. What am I doing wrong?
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

It's simple, really.

The recorded game just doesn't like you very much.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

LOL

THANKS
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Guess my post didn't happen. Check to make sure there are no invalid filename characters on your record file. like for example if you go to the file click properties it may have "RecordGame1.age3yrec.age3yrec" twice. Or have an extra "." in it. You can try renaming the file test.age3yrec. If that doesn't work I'd suspect something is happening with your downloading of the file. I'm using IE and was able to download this replay and have it work fine in TAD.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

[quote=""ZoRPrimE""]Guess my post didn't happen. Check to make sure there are no invalid filename characters on your record file. like for example if you go to the file click properties it may have "RecordGame1.age3yrec.age3yrec" twice. Or have an extra "." in it. You can try renaming the file test.age3yrec. If that doesn't work I'd suspect something is happening with your downloading of the file. I'm using IE and was able to download this replay and have it work fine in TAD.[/quote]

My file extensions & characters are good. I am getting two different error messages:
1) The record game is invalid
2) Saved game: "Game Name" failed to load.

I never had trouble downloading on the old site???
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

The fact that you can even see the replay in TAD says that the files are good enough to be recognized as a TAD game file. That may just be a simple file extension test though.

Do your own game records work?

Does a download not using our clan website work. Like my post where I just use my own website HERE!

If the one I hosted works and the ones on clan website don't I know MNBob or someone involved directly with it's creation suggested using firefox web browser to download our saved games.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

I find they work fine and I'm using IE. I have no idea why they are not working for you. Have you tried renaming the file before saving it? The fact that you can download and save it but not play it suggests that the problem is at your end. This assumption is based on the fact that everybody else is downloading the same thing and it is working fine for them.
Perhaps check the file size before downlaoding and then check it again in the saved games folder to make sure you have the entire file.....