Grats Cyclo

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: Grats Cyclo

Post by 36drew »

^Cyclo -- you need to put more of your theory to practical use! You know so much that you could be a 30 + player quite quickly if you played more. I couldn't believe how good you did vs. me in the spain vs. aztec match a couple of weeks ago. I would have never thought it was someone who hadn't even played a rated game on the TAD yet.
Cyclohexane
Honorary Officer

Post by Cyclohexane »

[quote=""StrokeyBlofeld""][quote=""plop627""]nicely done cyclo. Now maybe you can put down the spread sheet and play a game or two :)[/quote]

Cyclo said he will when you put down the pie and play a game or two.........[/quote]

Good one!

[quote=""36drew""]^Cyclo -- you need to put more of your theory to practical use! You know so much that you could be a 30 + player quite quickly if you played more. I couldn't believe how good you did vs. me in the spain vs. aztec match a couple of weeks ago. I would have never thought it was someone who hadn't even played a rated game on the TAD yet.[/quote]

Well, Im going to enjoy team games really soon when everyone will want to play me because I'm less than captian...
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way!

QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON:
AOE3 TWC TAD Quick Reference & AOE3 TWC TAD UNIT COMPARISON
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

^ Nice avatar! LOL.