Where'd MNBob go..? Never see em anymore!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Where'd MNBob go..? Never see em anymore!

Post by ZoRPrimE »

I was comparing clan TAD:Overall SP results to the Clan Ladder results to see how much they matched and noticed MNBob wasn't on the ELOratings must be because he hasn't played a game since Dec 9th? Where's Bob?
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Where'd MNBob go..? Never see em anymore!

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

He's here quite a lot on the forums and has helped tremedously on getting the website to how it is, in fact he did most of the work! I imagine he is just really busy at the moment.
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

He's got kids, it's the holiday season. 'nuff said.
MNBob
Honorary Officer

Post by MNBob »

Co-worker who has been working on a poorly written application for the past 2 years decided to resign once he was finally given a deadline to get his stuff finished by the end of the month and work with the rest of us to make it happen. His leaving made me the person who has to meet the deadline.

That combined with my typical fast burn out on AOE3 with the desire for "the next patch" has left me both too busy and not as interested in playing at the moment.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that our Cub Scout Pack "Cubmaster" resigned unexpectedly last week as well so we're scrambling to reorganize our Pack.
Last edited by MNBob on Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

He's back from the grave!

Just kidding, Bob. Anyway, hope to have you back soon! We need our team game tank!
Groovy.