To all you old N3Oers

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

NASTY
Conscript
Conscript

To all you old N3Oers

Post by NASTY »

Hey! Just stopping in to have a look, and it's good to see this clan still rules! I see a bunch of people are still here from the beginnings of AoE3. Hope you all are doing well.

NASTY
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Re: To all you old N3Oers

Post by djdan »

Frank!! Good to see your still living and kicking! Its good to see you! Hope all is well with you!
Can we not iterest you into coming back? ;) lol or has the ship well and truly sailed? lol
Anyway glad to see you and hope to see more of you around the forums if you get the time to!

Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
NASTY
Conscript
Conscript

Post by NASTY »

Hey Dan!
Life's good, no complaints here. I still have the same old laggy computer from my playing days. If I came back, everyone would be begging me to drop like the old days! Is this still a big ffa clan? Boy did I drag them out for everyone LOL!

1v1's, and 2v2's that did not reach pop max were cool though. But I think the ship has sailed. Between my day job, my used motorcyle parts business, and fixing up "This Old Dump". Time is just way too short. But who knows about the future? What's the word on AOE4? Anyone talking about that yet?
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Hey Frank. Good to see you dropping by buddy. The future is a little rocky for AOE recently as ES is reforming, so we are not 100% sure what will happen, but we are still going strong.

Hope all is well with you, as for AOE4.... who knows?
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Good good, glad theres no complaints! Heh if the computers as old as Roger you may have serious problems! ;-) lol
We still get a fair few ffa's going, when theres not enough to make even teams!

Ahh well whenever you get some spare time and fancy a 'quick', ;) lol, game send me an email and or personal message on here and if I'm at the computer I'll be more than willing to get on for a game, Roger does that sometimeson vent, in fact we got a game doing that the other day!
Motorbike part business? Oh dear, whatever you do, don't ship any parts to Chris(Blackadder) in the Uk! lol

Anyway buddy like I said its good to see you around the forums and hope to see a lot more of you in the future when ya get chance between the hectic life you got going on!
Take Care!

Dan
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

Hey I could do with a sports exhaust for my Fazer, make sure all the neighbours know when I come and go in the morning! Though I'd imagine you mostly deal in chopper/cruiser parts and not so much in the Japanese sports bike market?

Good to hear from one of the founders of NEO. As long as there is an age game about I'm sure this clan will be around. The clan has boomed a lot recently and the 1v1s and 2v2s you played have now turned into 3v3s and 4v4s full of clan members. Its great fun!
NASTY
Conscript
Conscript

Post by NASTY »

Hey Strokey! Thanks for keeping the clan going so strong! As far as ES is concerned, hopefully they will not forget the goldmine that is RTS.

I'll keep my eyes open for AOE4. Maybe it will be a throw back to AOK or something a little less taxing on the old comp. Or maybe one of these days, I'll ditch this old relic and get with the times!

It's good to talk to you too again Dan! I might reload the old disc for a game this winter. Can it still be played on ESO? I'm way behind the times I see, with TWC and Asian Dynasties and all. I can't believe there is already another expansion on the expansion!

Blackadder,
I can't help with exhaust for your Fazer, but why not get a real bike, like a 1983 Honda CB1000c? You young guys are not helping my business with your love for crotch rockets. Old metric cruisers rule! I have a sweet 4 into 4 exhaust system for that. If you want it really loud, you can just pop out the baffles! That will annoy your neighbors.
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

hey man!
you probs not got a clue who i am but i have been here since feb 07 haha, and have seen you around on the ollld clan board!
haha!
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

That Honda looks pretty sweet and in the states with your big open roads and plentiful sunshine I would like nothing more than a cruiser but here in England with our wet mediocre weather and tight country roads 'crotch rockets' are the way to go! At least thats what I think my Grandad and Uncle would be sure to disagree. :-P
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

Hey Nasty! Good to see you again. I understand about the whole "life outside the game" thing. Trust me. I think I've played 2 games of AOE3 in the past 6 months.

[quote=""NASTY""]Hey Strokey! Thanks for keeping the clan going so strong! As far as ES is concerned, hopefully they will not forget the goldmine that is RTS.
[/quote]

Now, it's not ES's decision. It's Microsoft, they're disbanding ES.
NASTY
Conscript
Conscript

Post by NASTY »

KingChris! I remember you. Good to see you around still!

RascalJones, How's life been treating you? It's cool you still play a little. I just can't do that. I have such a one track mind when it comes to anything outside the family. Whenever I try and juggle 2 extra things, I become a total scatterbrain, and can't have fun at either.

Listen to your grandad and uncle Blackadder! Besides, they all stink in the rain.

PS. Microsoft still stinks, and I miss the BrAz3n_TrUsH. Remember that Roger? So deadly, you telegraphed your intentions because you knew I couldn't stop it anyway? :P