Germans vs Aztecs (Captain) on Painted Desert

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Germans vs Aztecs (Captain) on Painted Desert

Post by huGGy »

For Kaiser and everyone who is interested. Game length is 13-14 minutes. Despite idle TC time and a "I'm-to-cool-to-build-military-non-stop" period it was good i think :). Tipps are welcome of course!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Germans vs Aztecs (Captain) on Painted Desert

Post by huGGy »

Well, i think adding the game would be a good idea...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

More description before I view please!
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""36drew""]More description before I view please![/quote]

I think it's not a good watch for you. Mouse movements and all that stuff is way slower than yours. But if you want to give me some pointers here ya go:

He tried to rush me. I saw his WH early on, so i built a wall segment to defend. My first 2 Uhlans did a great raiding job and got some settlers. I think he was afraid of rushing hard and wasn't sure what to do with this wall segment. Two bigger battles were going on, i won both and outmicroed him. After losing he said: rematch or i'll pest you. Makes the win more sweet :)
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""36drew""]More description before I view please![/quote]

I think it's not a good watch for you. Mouse movements and all that stuff is way slower than yours. But if you want to give me some pointers here ya go:

He tried to rush me. I saw his WH early on, so i built a wall segment to defend. My first 2 Uhlans did a great raiding job and got some settlers. I think he was afraid of rushing hard and wasn't sure what to do with this wall segment. Two bigger battles were going on, i won both and outmicroed him. After losing he said: rematch or i'll pest you. Makes the win more sweet :)[/quote]

Sounds nice, Huggy. Thanks for posting.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)