You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

how old is this clan?

Post by mrsniffler »

how old is this clan?

looks like u guys have been here FOREVER some of u guys have thousand and up posts xD i have like 30 although i made accountlike 2 weeks ago :)

so give me a update on clan history or something
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Re: how old is this clan?

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

We formed in 2000 so 8 years old. We played AOK, AOK:TC, AOE, TWC and now TAD. There were over 20,000 posts at the old forums when we moved here.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
mrsniffler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by mrsniffler »

whoa 8 years?

was strokeyblofield leader for 8 years?

or does it alternate or something?
been kicked from clan
mrsniffles out
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Craz ALLOWS Mr Blofeld to lead. :P Craz also likes to refer to himself in the third-person. It makes him feel important. jk Strokey's the man!

Strokey is the leader now. I and NASTY were co-leaders until AOE3 when we lost a bunch of great guys. I then built the clan back up from 1 member to 65 with NASTY's help. The clan really took off around the time plop, MNBob, Strokey, djdan, Severe, YidArmy, Bull and a bunch of others came.
Last edited by NEO_CrAz3n on Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

hey that's really cool, i'm a remotely "new" member, but i hope i stay in N3O for that long! Hey btw i heard you were gone for a while CrAz3n, does this mean you're back? :)
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Hey, welcome Nighthawk. I'm extremely busy with RL issues. I'm sure you know how that goes. I hope to get back and help strokey out very soon. What a slacker I am!

Welcome to N3O!

Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

hey thanks! I've been in the clan a few months now and love it. Very friendly. Yea i cant get on for the time being because of school.. and football practice everyday.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

rumors in the street are that "Blofeld" is just a pupet from our great Leader Craz.
All hail the Pupeteer :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""]rumors in the street are that "Blofeld" is just a pupet from our great Leader Craz.
All hail the Pupeteer :D[/quote]

Taunt 76. :roll:
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

Welcome back, Craz! I, too, am a relatively new addition to N3O, but I am simply awed by the quality of gents we have in the clan. So I firmly intend to stay for the foreseeable future.

And because I don't know what your voice sounds like, I cannot say whether you are actually masquerading as Jim :D

Nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll meet up online one day soon.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Welcome back, Craz! I, too, am a relatively new addition to N3O, but I am simply awed by the quality of gents we have in the clan. So I firmly intend to stay for the foreseeable future.

And because I don't know what your voice sounds like, I cannot say whether you are actually masquerading as Jim :D

Nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll meet up online one day soon.[/quote]

Jim plays Brits...
Roger plays Germans...

And since Germans > Brits, it's entirely possible... :twisted:
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

[quote=""NEO_CrAz3n""]Craz ALLOWS Mr Blofeld to lead. :P Craz also likes to refer to himself in the third-person. It makes him feel important. jk Strokey's the man!

Strokey is the leader now. I and NASTY were co-leaders until AOE3 when we lost a bunch of great guys. I then built the clan back up from 1 member to 65 with NASTY's help. The clan really took off around the time plop, MNBob, Strokey, djdan, Severe, YidArmy, Bull and a bunch of others came.[/quote]

CrAz3n... Good to hear from you buddy!!! It's been a while. I hope life is treating you well!
SB