World's #1 NoobBasher!

General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Re: World's #1 NoobBasher!

Post by BenS64 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Interestingly enough, I ran into someone this weekend named "LordofInfern" who is a self-proclaimed "Robin Hood" anti-noobbasher. I had the misfortune of playing a 20nr game with him. I was ranked 1st Lt (I have less than 20 games in treaty, so the rank was prolly a bit inflated) and I hosted a game. In comes this corporal, and I ask "Don't you think I'm a bit too high" and he says "we'll see." I thought, "Well, i asked." He proceeds to totally crush me and then he says he's actually a Lt. Gen. who beats NightScream often. He apologized when he found out I'm not much over a noob myself, with only a few treaty games under my belt :-P

Hopefully we can steer this evil noobbasher to LordofInfern![/quote]
lol i hate smurfs and he must have been quite good 2 beat nigntscram. lol
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

[quote=""BenS64""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]Interestingly enough, I ran into someone this weekend named "LordofInfern" who is a self-proclaimed "Robin Hood" anti-noobbasher. I had the misfortune of playing a 20nr game with him. I was ranked 1st Lt (I have less than 20 games in treaty, so the rank was prolly a bit inflated) and I hosted a game. In comes this corporal, and I ask "Don't you think I'm a bit too high" and he says "we'll see." I thought, "Well, i asked." He proceeds to totally crush me and then he says he's actually a Lt. Gen. who beats NightScream often. He apologized when he found out I'm not much over a noob myself, with only a few treaty games under my belt :-P

Hopefully we can steer this evil noobbasher to LordofInfern![/quote]
lol i hate smurfs and he must have been quite good 2 beat nigntscram. lol[/quote]

This smurf was on a good mission but he caught a treaty noob (me) in the process! And he was a fantastic player--at the 20-min mark he had 17 horse guns, 30 Stadhouters and about 50 nassauers in my base. It was over in seconds.
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
Heyco
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Heyco »

OMG!!! Is he afraid of losing? :o
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

He might be... it was a sobering experience to be crushed in less than a minute. Kinda turned me off from 20NR for a while. That's what smurfs can do, for better or worse :neutral:
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)