Me 2nt lt vs Nacir3maRas3ac 1st lt

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Alanriah
Sergeant
Sergeant

Me 2nt lt vs Nacir3maRas3ac 1st lt

Post by Alanriah »

Portuguese mirror, i decide to ff while he semi fi, imo his strat is op i couldnt do anything about it -.- gg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Me 2nt lt vs Nacir3maRas3ac 1st lt

Post by Kaiser_von_Nuben »

I will watch. I'll say in advance, though, that am3ricanca3sar is the Port semi-FI MASTER ! Maybe he can give some tips about how you can pull it off. I tried to FI with the Germans against him and he pwned my poor Guard Doppels :?
"The German Army will not stand for it!"

-Colonel Bockner, King Solomon's Mines (1985)
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

u obv didnt have like super speeyd dopps!! lol hehe

is this that OP conscritpt you were on about?
nacir3maras3ac
Conscript
Conscript

Post by nacir3maras3ac »

hey hey kaiser! hey hey alanriah. this is my first game ever posted! not sure how i feel about that. Cheers to you Alanriah! very nice fella, and thanks for helping me join your clan. look forward to practicing with you more. Let me say this about ports, IMO ports gotta get to fourth. everything until that point is about staying alive. I believe the problem most ports have is that they try to make a stand in third. But it's all about food and some maps are much more challenging then others. Anyways, i haven't played a rated game in 6 months, been smurfin and learnin micro/macro. not sure what my real PR is.
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

this guy's gotta be a field marshall. Ports are completly screwed unless u completly outrank ur oponent.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]I will watch. I'll say in advance, though, that am3ricanca3sar is the Port semi-FI MASTER ! Maybe he can give some tips about how you can pull it off. I tried to FI with the Germans against him and he pwned my poor Guard Doppels :?[/quote]

Go watch a Sporting_Lisbon FI.... No offense to am3ricanca3sar, but lisbon rocks ports. XD
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
nacir3maras3ac
Conscript
Conscript

Post by nacir3maras3ac »

like i said i been smurfin alot on my smurf account, i enjoy unrated games alot, less pressure in it for me, and honestly i have not until recently felt strong enough in my game play to even try and play rated, learning and figuring out ports and how to play them has been a very hard task. i know it's wierd but i have only played ports from the start. very fun civ if you want a challenge. very micro intensive, hotkeys a must, but if played right they can be very tough indeed, you just not need to be in a hurry, think defensive boom. anyways alittle more about the game after watching it from your view alanriah. in general i woulda started out with hussars instead of muskets in a port mirror, but i couldn't be sure you would ff with that deck of yours. good camouflage. anyways, you got a vill or two more than i would like, and i got alittle lucky finding your third TC as it was building. i also could of done that first set of mm alittle better. oh and i love your vill rush at the end.
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

if anyones got time, id like some tips on Ports :) (to help me in my "mission") lol
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

[quote=""EndlessPower""]this guy's gotta be a field marshall. Ports are completly screwed unless u completly outrank ur oponent.[/quote]

Sorry, if your outrank your opponent OR if ur Sporting_Lisbon
Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]I will watch. I'll say in advance, though, that am3ricanca3sar is the Port semi-FI MASTER ! Maybe he can give some tips about how you can pull it off. I tried to FI with the Germans against him and he pwned my poor Guard Doppels :?[/quote]

Go watch a Sporting_Lisbon FI.... No offense to am3ricanca3sar, but lisbon rocks ports. XD[/quote]

Hmmm sounds like a nice match! I would love to see two sets of heavy cannon and jinetes going at it while guard cassdores go flying in all directions muhahah ! 8)

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""kingchrisII""]u obv didnt have like super speeyd dopps!! lol hehe

is this that OP conscritpt you were on about?[/quote]

Nope, they were not super-speed, although I love those when it gets that far, especially in treaty. :-P In my game against ca3sar I should have used more skirms ... darn dragoons (with OP micro, I might add, ca3sar) !!!

Kaiser_von_Nuben
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Kaiser_von_Nuben""]I will watch. I'll say in advance, though, that am3ricanca3sar is the Port semi-FI MASTER ! Maybe he can give some tips about how you can pull it off. I tried to FI with the Germans against him and he pwned my poor Guard Doppels :?[/quote]

Go watch a Sporting_Lisbon FI.... No offense to am3ricanca3sar, but lisbon rocks ports. XD[/quote]

Hmmm sounds like a nice match! I would love to see two sets of heavy cannon and jinetes going at it while guard cassdores go flying in all directions muhahah ! 8)[/quote]

This is kinda off-topic, but I love my Ports in 20 minute treaty: 3 Lil bombards and 35 upgraded jinetes... LOOK OUT !