BlackGhost_XP(GreenDog) vs NightHawk22

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

BlackGhostXP
Conscript
Conscript

BlackGhost_XP(GreenDog) vs NightHawk22

Post by BlackGhostXP »

Exciting game i was actually just showing him how to pike rush, but i hadnt done it in so long and did not do very good, and it was one of his first times playing the spanish he said, and almost a year for me :P so about even.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"There was a time when the world asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things."
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: BlackGhost_XP(GreenDog) vs NightHawk22

Post by Nighthawk22 »

aw man, was a great game.. ive never used spain and i wanted to try it.. i basically just tried to counter his pike rush.. (he told me what he was gonna be doing so was a bit unfair). I shouldve been able to grab the win but i made some bad decisions and poor army management. I had most resources and most army and he still managed the win. Kudos to you BlackGhost ;)
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

A 1 hour 10 minute game that should have been over at the 10 minute mark. Nighthawk, when you have the advantage, push, when you don't fall back. You needlessly lost your army too many times. You aged well ahead of him and didn't build your base forward. Need to scout better as well...both of you.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

yes i know :( i tried.. i told u i didnt do well. i could have easily won that from like u said, around 10 minutes. I said in my earlier post, i didnt make very good decisions and had poor army management.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Just learn from your losses and as long as you know what you did wrong you'll get better. You did a lot of things right in that game like building the right counters to his units and getting the TP's. I honestly thought you had it won about 5 times.

Always build 3 TC's and always have a constant stream of villagers until you get to 99. You built rodelero's but never played the upgrade card you had for them. You could have built lancers with the upgrade card and owned his hussars. You'll get him next time. 1v1 mirror games are always fun and can usually go either way around the same rank..
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Nighthawk22
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Nighthawk22 »

alright thanks Soccer, ill work on that :)