ChinaLamestrat Zorp vs. AztecLamestrat KingK

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ChinaLamestrat Zorp vs. AztecLamestrat KingK

Post by ZoRPrimE »

I think Janey the Jaguars are much more OP than diciples. I've tried a China strat that got me a lot of wins and is much hated however I don't hear as much about Aztecs and I think this game shows how bad Aztecs can be too. I've been undefeated with this strat, that I stopped using online, until I try it vs. KingK's Aztecs.

ChinaLame vs. AztecLame
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: ChinaLamestrat Zorp vs. AztecLamestrat KingK

Post by KingKaramazov »

This "lamestrat" of the Aztecs only works against some civs, and it's not really a strat, per se, it's just the early-game strength of the Aztecs.

Janey the Jaguar would be OP if I could do a FF and get 8 of her suddenly on age up. :-P

Still, fun game to watch I s'pose. Heheh.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

heh you might not like the title lame but the China strat it kills is widely considered lame. So I called em both that.

Yeah the age up with monks is something I don't do it may be more lame than the aztec even. But Meh! The record is up for everyones enjoyment.
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Heheh yep.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

Aztecs are kinda UP and one little lame strat is ok, there only other REALLY LAME start is tllaloc canoes with the dance
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

Any strat that beats me is lame.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Did anyone watch the record? I was actually hoping people might compare it to their primary civs ability to get troops out fast and whether they'd be able to fend it off.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""NEO_CrAz3n""]Any strat that beats me is lame.[/quote]

Hahahah Craz I didn't want to say it but you said it for me.... :-P
jakinator

Post by jakinator »

This is the second game I've run into today that's an "X" game, not a "Y". I must be doing something wrong.

On the other hand, I know that, when I rename files, I have two files called Record Game 1...one is x and the other y. Maybe wrong one uploaded?

Hmmmm...would love to watch the replay...
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Thats my fault!!! Unfortunately all my China 1v1's records are gone just my India records are available.
Essentially it was a game of Aztec Janey the Jaguars 4 and 5 card sent along with pets etc hitting me very early. I got some diciplese out but it wasn't enough and his harassment with pets basicly did me in very early.
jakinator

Post by jakinator »

I just started playing the Aztecs and have had good results with the 4 and 5 Jag cards. Seems like you can tip the game in your favor early, but then you have to capitalize on your advantage.
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

Yeah helps to have 10 mace and 6 puma following right behind and build a few units out of warhut too. Trick used against me was to constantly hound my villies and stay close so you can attack any units they try to make.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Thing with this rush is against somebody who manages to fend off the rush without having their eco damaged too much, you're in a tough spot.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

I played a lot aztecs and the rush may be good, but the fact is: everybody expects it and will try and fend it off. I think just because of that, the FF might actually work rather well.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

im not a huge fan of the Aztec FF these days