Re: All Skype users here!

Post by EndlessPower »

n3oendlesspower
Blackadderthe4th
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Blackadderthe4th »

[quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

For a grandfather who lost his memory :D

http://www.aoe3clan.com/index.php?name= ... topic&t=84[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

this link dose not work anymore[/quote]

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?[/quote]

That should be the problem[/quote]
I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)[/quote]

I like your input Severe, was very intellectual and sought after, I think its the most constructive post I've seen so far
:D :D[/quote]

Plain awesome, let's break the Guinness Record for quotes?[/quote]

Don't you think this would qualify as forum abuse?[/quote]

could i get my account upgraded pls[/quote]

Ask Strokey. Oh wait, I forgot, he's too busy with his wedding to care about us! :cry:[/quote]
If there's a record to be broken, I want a piece of it 8)[/quote]

on skype in joe4holly.[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I think this should be continued to see how narrow the original post goes :D[/quote]

We need to see how long this can go until the forum explodes...[/quote]
I was here[/quote]

Me2 (the other post wasn't added to the quotes :( )[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day
Was here 30/06/08[/quote][/quote]

I couldn't have said it better[/quote]

I concur.[/quote]

I'm thinkin' Arby's.[/quote]

let the piramid grow[/quote]

:o :o :o

Bloody hell whats going on here? Was there an N30 pot party I wasn't told about?
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

[quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?[/quote]

I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)[/quote]

I like your input Severe, was very intellectual and sought after, I think its the most constructive post I've seen so far

Ask Strokey. Oh wait, I forgot, he's too busy with his wedding to care about us! :cry:[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I think this should be continued to see how narrow the original post goes :D[/quote]

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

Bloody hell whats going on here? Was there an N30 pot party I wasn't told about?[/quote]

Don't care about this pot party. I am just joining it. :D Lol.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

Bloody hell whats going on here? Was there an N30 pot party I wasn't told about?[/quote]

Don't care about this pot party. I am just joining it. :D Lol.[/quote]

LOL, it doesn't even fit anymore on my 23 inch screen
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
TheRam
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by TheRam »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

LOL, it doesn't even fit anymore on my 23 inch screen[/quote]
Well what've we got here then?
ruminator
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ruminator »

[quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

Well what've we got here then?[/quote]

What's a pot party? Does it require clothing?
"Could you, would you, with a goat? Would you, could you, on a boat?" Doctor Seuss

"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"
George Wallace
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

What's a pot party? Does it require clothing?[/quote]

I'm not sure :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

I'm not sure :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:[/quote]

No clothing required. Just bring your partner (preferly female ones) ;)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

No clothing required. Just bring your partner (preferly female ones) ;)[/quote]

LOL OP 1v1 ELO there Roger :D
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

LOL OP 1v1 ELO there Roger :D[/quote]

Ja, I am very OP at the moment. :D
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

Ja, I am very OP at the moment. :D[/quote]

Hmm it changed back now, but it said you played 1 rated 1v1 game, which you lost and had an ELO of 1 :) lol
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

Hmm it changed back now, but it said you played 1 rated 1v1 game, which you lost and had an ELO of 1 :) lol[/quote]

Oh no, I want my OP ELO back. :(
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

Hmm it changed back now, but it said you played 1 rated 1v1 game, which you lost and had an ELO of 1 :) lol[/quote]

Oh no, I want my OP ELO back. :([/quote]

This is an Official Petition for Roger to get his 1 ELO Skwzz sig back, please sign here!!
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

This is an Official Petition for Roger to get his 1 ELO Skwzz sig back, please sign here!![/quote]

Here is my first signature. Everyone, please help my to get my OP sig back. :D
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""ruminator""][quote=""Cammel""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Roger_The_Rogue""][quote=""Blackadderthe4th""][quote=""lordandcount""][quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

This is an Official Petition for Roger to get his 1 ELO Skwzz sig back, please sign here!![/quote]

Here is my first signature. Everyone, please help my to get my OP sig back. :D[/quote]

It seems people have given up on this thread! :-/
My signature to get Roger's OP ELO back!!
500th post :-D