Re: All Skype users here!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

joe4holly
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by joe4holly »

[quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

For a grandfather who lost his memory :D

http://www.aoe3clan.com/index.php?name= ... topic&t=84[/quote]

this link dose not work anymore[/quote]

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?[/quote]

That should be the problem[/quote]
I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)[/quote]

I like your input Severe, was very intellectual and sought after, I think its the most constructive post I've seen so far
:D :D[/quote]

Plain awesome, let's break the Guinness Record for quotes?[/quote]

Don't you think this would qualify as forum abuse?[/quote]

could i get my account upgraded pls[/quote]

Ask Strokey. Oh wait, I forgot, he's too busy with his wedding to care about us! :cry:[/quote]
If there's a record to be broken, I want a piece of it 8)[/quote]

on skype in joe4holly.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?[/quote]

I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)[/quote]

I like your input Severe, was very intellectual and sought after, I think its the most constructive post I've seen so far

Ask Strokey. Oh wait, I forgot, he's too busy with his wedding to care about us! :cry:[/quote]

on skype in joe4holly.[/quote]

lol
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

lol[/quote]

It looks like a pyramid :D
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I think this should be continued to see how narrow the original post goes :D
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I think this should be continued to see how narrow the original post goes :D[/quote]

We need to see how long this can go until the forum explodes...
Groovy.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I think this should be continued to see how narrow the original post goes :D[/quote]

We need to see how long this can go until the forum explodes...[/quote]
I was here
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Me2 (the other post wasn't added to the quotes :( )
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Me2 (the other post wasn't added to the quotes :( )[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day
Was here 30/06/08
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day
Was here 30/06/08[/quote]
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

[quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day
Was here 30/06/08[/quote][/quote]

I couldn't have said it better
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I couldn't have said it better[/quote]

I concur.
Groovy.
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

I'm telling when Strokey gets back.
:P
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

I'm thinkin' Arby's.
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Lol. This is most OP post with all of those scrolling down to read each sentences at end of the quotes. :)
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

[quote=""deaconferal""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""36drew""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""joe4holly""][quote=""Soccerman771""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Purple is a fruit.

lol[/quote]

LOL OP post Huggy.

I was here[/quote]

Dan 09/07/90-Current Day

I concur.[/quote]

I'm thinkin' Arby's.[/quote]

let the piramid grow
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer