Re: All Skype users here!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?
Groovy.
deaconferal
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
AOE3 Nickname: Deacon

Post by deaconferal »

deaconferal
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

For a grandfather who lost his memory :D

http://www.aoe3clan.com/index.php?name= ... topic&t=84
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

i remember one from the old forum
scoop10
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by scoop10 »

[quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

http://www.aoe3clan.com/index.php?name= ... topic&t=84[/quote]

this link dose not work anymore

my skype name is......scott326
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Should we move this to members only??
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

this link dose not work anymore[/quote]

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Comadevil
Administrator
Administrator
AOE3 Nickname: Comadevil

Post by Comadevil »

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?[/quote]

That should be the problem
severebeating
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by severebeating »

[quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

It does, question is, was your account updated so that you are able to see members only forum?[/quote]

That should be the problem[/quote]
I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)[/quote]

I like your input Severe, was very intellectual and sought after, I think its the most constructive post I've seen so far
:D :D
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

[quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

I don't have anything else to add. I just thought this looked cool & wanted to keep it going. :)[/quote]

I like your input Severe, was very intellectual and sought after, I think its the most constructive post I've seen so far
:D :D[/quote]

Plain awesome, let's break the Guinness Record for quotes?
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Plain awesome, let's break the Guinness Record for quotes?[/quote]

Don't you think this would qualify as forum abuse?
scoop10
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by scoop10 »

[quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

Don't you think this would qualify as forum abuse?[/quote]

could i get my account upgraded pls
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

[quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

could i get my account upgraded pls[/quote]

Ask Strokey. Oh wait, I forgot, he's too busy with his wedding to care about us! :cry:
Groovy.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""RascalJones""][quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""severebeating""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""djdan""][quote=""scoop10""][quote=""Comadevil""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]I believe we already have a thread about this... something where everyone puts their skype/xfire or something like that. Anyone remember where that is, or was it cut out with the old forum?[/quote]

could i get my account upgraded pls[/quote]

Ask Strokey. Oh wait, I forgot, he's too busy with his wedding to care about us! :cry:[/quote]
If there's a record to be broken, I want a piece of it 8)
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th