You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Boston Celtics 2008 NBA Champions

Post by KingKaramazov »

Seventeen biznatches.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
Shizle

Re: Boston Celtics 2008 NBA Champions

Post by Shizle »

It was a little embarrasing for the Lakers. They got crushed.
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

NBA.....Yawn
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""Shizle""]It was a little embarrasing for the Lakers. They got crushed.[/quote]

Yea...just a little...LOL.

131-92.

Can you say own?
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

I liked the Grizzlies (in Vancouver) when Abdur-Rahim played there. Probably i was the only one, lol.

Congratz to the Celtics. Finally they got an Asskicking Team again.
Zephyr_JimmyJames07
Private
Private

Post by Zephyr_JimmyJames07 »

nba used to be good. but the celtics are a STACKED TEAM. they dont even deserve the title. *** season possibly worst in history.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Are you serious? They had to work ridiculously hard to get that title (most post-season games ever, tons of injuries etc) and they were up against a really good team (can you say KOBE, best player in the world?)
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Kobe is the best player on his position, but i think the Lakers wouldn't have make the finals without Gasol.
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

I was also impressed with Gasol, saw some serious ball handling and quick moves for a center.

I get so tired of all these nba debbie downers, i mean seriously, whats wrong with fixed games from referees being told what to call? all part of the fun in my opinion.

Seriously tho, enjoy the sport for what it is despite imperfections, same as anything else, you have to find the things to appreciate.

Next season, looking forward to the hornets. Will also be interested to see what happens in Phoenix, but they have lost my love as fav team.
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Pheonix is supposedly trading Steve Nash. Therefore, I no longer care about the team (Steve Nash is one of my favorite players).
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

wow i hadnt heard that. I do like him, but something just hasnt been working with him this last season, and i sorta see chris paul picking up where nash left off. will still be rooting for nash tho whereever he goes.
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Well, Steve Nash is getting up there in age. It's not that surprising that he's not as great anymore heheh. But I mean, he's a (by basketball standards) short white Canadian guy who's an awesome point guard.

That's just plain cool.