Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Jap vs Iro

Post by lordandcount »

cuz he isn't :P
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
Zenze
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Zenze »

Yeah I got kicked from clan twice, Doesn't mean I still can't hang out on forums though.
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

[quote=""Zenze""]Vs otto No 300 export, I guess vs iro don't use it either cuz tomos will just make it useless(maybe later game when they get aennas)

I age with 14 vills as my first shipment is 300 wood, although if you're on water send 3 fishing boats and put several on wood then get 400 wood(possibly 525 for another shrine) send 300 export after, make a consulate and a stable, make nagi, if he comes with you even with musketeers, just for some reason nagi > russian musk(I saw a rec of it looool) and the support from konsha and the 5 ashi shipment twice after will kill him most likely :/

I hope that's enough explaning for u to understand.

Btw I always put 4 vills on wonder.[/quote]

Just in that start you mention 4 cards (No TP's or anything that could possibly speed up XP rate).

Your oponent has to be complete crap to let u breathe all the time for you to have access to 4 shipments.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Caesár's first card is this thing making shrines cheaper and gather little bit faster i think. Before he switched to this card he always sent 2 shrines as first card. Not sure if he send 3 fishing boats on water as first card, but i guess it's a good choice.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

For a good jap laming Heavenly Kami (the card you said, Huggy) is always the first card. Now not even 3 fishing boats are better than that. And the age up wonder is now always Toshogu Shrine. This is why I don't play Japs anymore :\ OP eco and OP units is not cool.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

It's getting kind of boring. He said it as well and switches more and more back to french.
Ayane06
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Ayane06 »

Oh you get get Heavenly Kami card as first card? How many villagers you get when using Heavenly Kami then? Because what I think is that at the start you only got like 1-2 shrines before aging? Why not get it later on?
EndlessPower
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by EndlessPower »

I wonder if Ayane can speak normally without putting a question mark in each sentence. :roll:
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Ayane06""]Oh you get get Heavenly Kami card as first card? How many villagers you get when using Heavenly Kami then? Because what I think is that at the start you only got like 1-2 shrines before aging? Why not get it later on?[/quote]

I think he plays that card asap. Goes for ports in the consulate which makes shrines cheaper so he can spam them and boom like hell. Plus you get besteiros from consulate. If you play that way it's not important if your opponent destroys your shrines cause you have enough. If he brings them down it's time for you to get your army even bigger and stronger.
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Ayane, you should download a few games from AgeSanct. Shouldn't be too hard to find some games where a Jap does this build order. Then, you can watch it over and over to understand the BO in great detail. I think that would help a lot.
Ayane06
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Ayane06 »

[quote=""EndlessPower""]I wonder if Ayane can speak normally without putting a question mark in each sentence. :roll:[/quote]

Lol sorry typo. Anyway Huggy, How early is that? Because before age is roughly 2 cards the most? 1 Heavenly Kami, 1 300 wood? And of course you wont be putting villagers on wood because everyone will all be on food to age asap. So could it be you use starting wood crates n 300 wood to get shrines? But will it boom much?
Ayane06
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Ayane06 »

[quote=""Shizle""]Ayane, you should download a few games from AgeSanct. Shouldn't be too hard to find some games where a Jap does this build order. Then, you can watch it over and over to understand the BO in great detail. I think that would help a lot.[/quote]

Did check it out but most Japs all lost :D Not sure is their build something's wrong or what.
Zenze
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Zenze »

I have a variation of cards to send, I rarely send heavenly kami because I don't wanna go out on a full out boom, my playstyle is to attack quick or shortly after which would be considered quick with a strong force, I end up sending heavenly kami when I have nothing else to send and boosts my shrine rate somewhat.

@Endless power, they're not gonna let u have 4 shipments that easily, that's why u send the shipment while you fight and while you pressure or defend.
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Ayane, I recall that HuggyBear...I mean HuggyPierre...posted some replays of him and Ceaser. I believe Ceaser has won a game or two with the same BO. Last I checked, Ceaser was a pretty decent player (understatement of the year).

There's nothing better than watching a replay...
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Did check it out but most Japs all lost :D Not sure is their build something's wrong or what.
You'll get a cookie if you find out why most Japs lost. (tip: it has to do with Japanese being so easy to win and play with that it's not worth it/well seen/nice to post recs of winning as Japs)