EURO 2008

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: EURO 2008

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""LaZy""]Being half German and half Portuguese my heart is always divided between the two. On the other hand I do have double the probability of seeing 1 of them in the finals. Since Portugal NEVER won a darn thing in international football ever!!!!, came 2 in the last euro and 4th in the World Cup I honestly think thats its about time we win it. Would definatly help get our minds out of the current gasoline price fiasco and absurd tax problems we´re facing atm :P

Out

PS i think Ronaldo should send his age up politician and upgrade infantry speed by 10%. Send for 700 wood and build an arsenal, buy CIR for the defense to put down some good surpressing fire. Force the pimped Dragoons into melee mode and run with Nani through the flancs. If Simao Sabrosa passes the falconet canonball efficiently past the enemy culverins Im sure that Nuno Gomes will be able 2 score some XP at the Trade Posts. Would b great 2 c the game end with a good old trade monopoly win. If not we can always drop trick them.[/quote]

The German Dopples/WW/needlers/Uhlans will pwn your weak little port army. Ronaldo's overrated. Sorry about beating you guys in the first round of the '02 WC ;) I have to bring that up anytime I can and it seems like I'm able to now.... 8)
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

first round of the '02 WC
Please do not remember us that shameful world cup, shameful for us and some other countries ^^
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

one thing ronaldo is not, is overrated, im sorry. He scored 43 goals and 31 in the premiership, and set up a handful. He rips teams apart and wins games on his own, thats not over rated!!

Hmm, Germany beat Poland, and imo have a decent chance of winning and are the favourites with the bookies!

Portugal are ok, but your strikers aint that good, Ronaldo is likelyto be your main goasl threat
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Ronaldo is way overrated. He's a primadonna that hogs the ball and is out for personal glory. When you take 5 million shots, the stats say you're gonna score 43...
jtackel@hotmail.com

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Well it's hard to be overrated when he scores at least one goal most of Man. Utd. games. And he doesn't hog the ball and look for personal glory, he actually makes a lot passes for goal :\
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

For '06-'07: 324 shots, 138 on goal, 26 goals in 63 games with 20 assists.
For '07-'08: 255 shots, 131 on goal, 42 goals in 49 games with 9 assists.

Overrated ball hog says the stats. Should I throw in that he should go into swimming rather than play football? He does know the art of diving!
jtackel@hotmail.com

djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""Soccerman771""]Should I throw in that he should go into swimming rather than play football? He does know the art of diving![/quote]
Haha!! I must admit hes got better now, doesnt dive as much as he did in his first season.
But no-one could be as bad as Didier Diver! I mean Drogba
Didier Diver in action!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Beautiful video.. 8)
jtackel@hotmail.com

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Who will win l8er 2nite between the Netherlands and the current WC champs?. Who will the 2 teams b that go through 2 the next stage in that "killer group" C?

Out
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Tough call Lazy....I'm going w/the Dutch b/c the Italy Cap't is out w/injury... should b a gg though
jtackel@hotmail.com

lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

Dutch for sure
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
emperoral
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by emperoral »

Well I hope the dutch boys win tonight and beat the dirty cheating diving Italian I don't complain about anything gits!

Who will win the Euro well as long as its not France, Germany, Poland, Croatia, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, The dutch, Greece, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Romania or Portugal i dont care mmm Come On the CZECHs lol
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

That was a good game but dutch exhibition could have been a bit less 'italian ghey style', it's a shame that the first goal was offside.
Last edited by Sporting_Lisbon on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
lordandcount
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by lordandcount »

even without that one we would have won, we made some mistakes, but we deserved the game, we were better.
NEO_CrAz3n wrote: L&C is sorta the N3O police.
I'm the most annoying officer
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Yes you did, just saying it could have been a bit prettier, I was cheering for italy as they were actually doing a nice game but failing all the opportunities :\