SevereBeating, they are coming for you!

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

Palehorse
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

SevereBeating, they are coming for you!

Post by Palehorse »

Back on May 25, SevereBeating invited me to a 2v2 (I think he was hosting?). Anyway, a Japan 2nd Lt and a British Corp from the same clan join. Dunno if it was good form or whatever, but we both rushed, I archaic, SevereBeating with his Russians, and took out the Corporal fast, and finished off the 2nd Lt, on Mongolia.

They demanded a rematch, so we gave them one, this time on Painted Desert. There was a bit of a tussle as they tried to contest our forward, they lost, we killed the corporal, same ending.

Last night, I keep getting invites from their clan leader, while I was doing a download for antivirus update, so I keep failing to join, so I think that made somebody mad.

Finally, the download ends, and I get in. Same 2 guys, plus a Serg from their clan. They stick me with 2 random corps. Funny thing, the one corporal with me was pretty good, and we had their British corp on the ropes. Then the other 2 see our third is all dutch econ and send all their Ashis and Nags to his base before we realize.

Anyway, they taunt the whole time, so I think your next on their revenge tour. Ping me if you want a wingman :D.
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Re: SevereBeating, they are coming for you!

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I'll be your teammate, Beating. :D
Groovy.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Message Caesár as well and Severe can do a 3vs3 with Nav and Caesár vs this taunting clowns.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]Message Caesár as well and Severe can do a 3vs3 with Nav and Caesár vs this taunting clowns.[/quote]

rofl !

maybe let CT play on Severe's account :P
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""HuggyPierre""]Message Caesár as well and Severe can do a 3vs3 with Nav and Caesár vs this taunting clowns.[/quote]

rofl !

maybe let CT play on Severe's account :P[/quote]

Lmao. This reminds me when Nav was at Severe's house and played vs. Cyclo... needless to say cyclo was like wth????
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Good times! :D
Groovy.
ZoRPrimE
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by ZoRPrimE »

This sounds like ahilarious matchup. Always kills me people who talk noise like they're hoodlums protecting there turf and preventing you from going out and saying to the WORLD how bad they were. Wouldn't want word to get around at the AOE3 drinking fountain that we ain't tough!!! LOL

It can make for an entertaining matchup though.

Reminds me of when Severe and Macabe needed a 3rd really bad to show some noise talking punks they weren't ready for what we had. I reminded them that the edict "A knight who is just cannot lose in battle to a knight who is blasphemous!" doesn't hold true outside of movies or in movies for that matter(Ref:Excalibur.) However the just won that night and showed the N-word flinging, noise talking, hater clan that they best not go running there mouths off to N30!!!
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind