Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Beat a Capt. with my new found India :) Cammel U next ; P

Post by BashUgood »

Well..

As the title states I just beat a captain with india .. this was actually my third game playing as india so , all I can say is I'm Loving it.. ;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Beat a Capt. with my new found India :) Cammel U next ;

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

OP civ LAMER !!! ;)

well done bro, now get over that 0 PR :p
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Playing India vs Sioux is a free win imo. Age with Agra Fort, ship 4 Sowars first in Age 2 and attack. All his Cetans will fall to your Sowars, Explorers and Sepoys you built.

Nice win though!
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Gj Bash, I myself have just recently started 2 play India again. I find them very cool. Their eco is easy to get going. Here´s ur review bro.

1) u lost ur 1st elie. Dumbo should b his name 4 going uo vs 3 lizards alone
2) If ur going 2 build ur Agra fort as a FB then u need 2 send that vill at 650 food, 700 max, so that when he arrives u hit the 800 food mark and start building that fort ASAP.
3)MrMilos strat suggests that if ur gonna send 1 single vil 2 build the Agra fort that ur only actuallly saving 10 secs of build time. So next time make the vill start building the fort and then move him onto wood or something else. Its more efficient that way.
4) u decided to go wake up Dumbo instead of Scouting ur oponent. U have no idea of what hes up to.
5) u took a good 2 mins in age II befor u started making ur 1st sepoy. This happened cos u only put one vil on gold well after u aged up.
6) good choice of using ur 5sepoy card as 1st shipment
7) now that u have Dumbo and Dummy ur still not getting that vital info out.
8) u cannot expect 2 produce a decent military force if ur settles distruibition is 3 on food, 8 wood and 1 on gold. I also took u for ever 2 train ur 1st vill in age II since u didnt invest in houses.
9) Ur lucky that ur playing vs a person using Sioux that didnt even bother 2 scout ur own base. He doesnt even knw where ur hunting,
10) at 6 mins u manage 2 produce a first batch of 2 sepoys. This clearly is far 2 slow and weak in order 2 do the spoy rush.
11) Dumbo and Dummy were killed behind ur enemies base by a large force of clubmen. U ship ur 4 sowars and run right towards ur dead explorers and have them wait there while the same clubmen turn ur 2nd shipment into uselessness ( i think ive just invented a new word - YAY)
12) GJ protecting ur vills from his late raid. Making some gurkhas was also a smart move.
13) At 10:30mins ur vill distribuition is: 13 vills on food (238 total), 13 vills on wood (1138 total) and nil vills on gold (640 total). Clearly shows that ur investing far 2 much into wood and overboomed on gold, leaving u vunerable in order 2 get more sepoys going.
14) Great job drawing ur enemy back towards ur agra fort. Nicely executed.
15) Even though u had a strong building doing damage for u, a sepoy/gurkha combo u lost ur entire army bcos u didnt hit n run one single time. Ur enemy placed his cav and clubmen behind ur army whiulst they were shooting at his ranged units. Sandwich. Ouch
16) the fact that u made 4 gurkhas and decided 2 loose them whislt going 4 insane treasures made u loose ur fort when he attacked u for the second time. The three vills u decided 2 garrison in the fort u also left 2 die.
17) at 14 mins and with 700 wood 2 spare and 557 export u still havent got u consulate up
18) why in Gods name did u make 2 batches of 3 rajputs when he stormed ur base?
19) again, while ur were defending ur base u didnt hit n run. If ur using ranged units like sepoys and redcoats u need 2 hit n run those clubmen.
20) sending the redcoats, both types of mm´s and making 5 sepoys was enough 2 repell his attack. U then also counter attacked and found his fb, which u quickly destroyed. Kept making vills and sepoys. GJ with that
21) U now stand at 42 vills agaisnt his 29. Clearly india eco is easy 2 maintain once it gets going and the fact that ur enemy has no firepit says it all.
22) ur enemy stopped making club men. Any army searching for military victory requires at least one cavalry unit. Caravanesei would have been a great chioce 2 nail those tepee pimped cetans.
23) finally u attack. U sepoy/gurkha combo worked well vs his cetans. As u approach his army he gets into Fortress. Unlucky for him that his wakina shipments are just not fast enough 2 repell u. U win the game.

Overall a fun game. U lacked consistency regarding ur eco. U took 2 long 2 sort out ur housing which hurt ur vills and rush production. Since ur new 2 india it can b very hard 2 tweak just right. U hardly scouted. U lacked agressivness. U were pushed back all the way 2 ur TC and lost ur strong Agra Fort. Ur superior economy won u that game. Ur enemy was also not brightest, since he tried 2 raid u one single time.

Well played, hope ur continue 2 enjoy India as much as I am atm.

GG

Put
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

[quote=""LaZy""]2) If ur going 2 build ur Agra fort as a FB then u need 2 send that vill at 650 food, 700 max, so that when he arrives u hit the 800 food mark and start building that fort ASAP.[/quote]

I never tried that...gonna have ta put it into my strat...I always started walking at 800 food and instantaneously send all other villies to wood..
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

Thanks Lazy...

You picked my game apart and gave some good pointers. Some of the things I usually do like scouting for example lacked since my brain was all over the place with this new civ to me.

thank you again bud..

I'm giving you your own town.. ;)

ImageImage
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Heheheh, cool sigs bro

Out