Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

3v3 should be a fun watch

Post by Soccerman771 »

Brits/Dutch/India (us) vs. Brits/Brits/Japan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Re: 3v3 should be a fun watch

Post by LaZy »

Great game. Rather fun 2 watch. Constant fighting going on. Map is XP monstrous Great Lakes with the lake frozen. Essentially soccer (india) builds his agra fort on his (left) flank and leaves shoot and rufio 2 do their thing on their flank. Pretty quickly most TP´s fall into the hands of our brave soldiers and 12 sheep r delivered(although he scouted most of them) 2 soccer. Pretty nasty XP flowing in with 12 sheep and a TP at the beginning. Essentially shoot (dutch) goes all out skirms while rufio masses lbs. Soccer, with his rambo like gamestyle, takes a british player head on and raids, kills units and is genreally very annoying, forcing their middle player 2 run back and forth from 1 flank 2 the other! This goes on pretty much all game long. Soccerman played an amazing game gaining ground and slowly but surely keeping his british opponent boxed in and his eco in ruins. The right flank lacked a little in proper anti cav units. Jap cav just smiled everytime it ran into the skirms and lbs combo. Shoot aged rather fast and massed a lot of falks. I luv falcs. Their problem is that they r even dumber then vills and have a tendency 2 shoot at markets or other non important buildings instead of units if left unattented. Ruyters helped but were never really made in sufficient numbers. Rufio played well but made nothing other then longbows. Still they managed 2 hold their flank and eventually even take down the toshogu shrine and hurt the japanese economy whilst soccer playing by himself all game long eventaully sends his pimped camels deep behind enemy lines raiding vills from all three players.

Great action packed game with constant fighting. Dangerous strategy but u guys pulled it off at the end.

GG

Out
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Thanks for the review lazy.

Believe it or not, that was our strat from the beginning ;)

We were all on skype and we all made sure everyone was taken care of from both sides. I'd tell them when the middle guy was on my side so they could press and vice-versa.

Those later game camels were pimped 8) I love 'em.

You didn't give rufio enough credit for spamming LB's. I was checking the post-game stats for units made. You guessed it, he mad well over 500 lb's, ftw. More than double of the other two brits combined. Cannon's backed by lb's and skirms is hard to match regardless of the amount of cav you send in there, though you are right. Had I sent 5-10 Zamb's over there, probably woulda helped.

Thanks again..

Peace
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
rufio_eht
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by rufio_eht »

I really appreciate the great review, lazy.

Watching soccer raid was nice, i felt pretty confident watching all those vills die early on to raiding camels.
"Rock and roll is the hamburger that ate the world." --Peter York