General Discussion about Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

ESL|forge
Conscript
Conscript

AoE3 TAD @ ESL

Post by ESL|forge »

Hi N3O!

I got to your page via the RTSL and I would like to inform you about the offers we have at the ESL. Eventually some of them are interesting for you as clan and other for individual players.

First of all the URL: http://www.esl.eu/eu/aoe3/

As you can see AoE3 is settled in the international (EU) area of the ESL but this doesn't mean that non European clans/players are not allowed to participate. We have a lot of Japanese and US American player for example. There are a huge amount of games hosted at the ESL so you can easily imagine that a very active AoE3 area would lead to much publicity for the game.

At the moment we are hosting a 1on1 Ladder which started recently and Clanwar Ladder for AoE3 TAD (Supremacy). Furthermore the qualification events for the upcoming, exclusive Leagues are running at the moment. These Leagues will have a restricted amount of players and there will be prizes. At present the clanwar ladder lacks diversity but I will try to advertise more clans so that it's fun for every clan to play.

By using the URL given above you can reach all these different events and read the current news articles. Furthermore we have a forum in which you can put questions any time: http://www.esl.eu/eu/forum/

We, the admins, will of course be offering our help directly via ICQ/MSN/email if it's needed.

So I hope I could arouse your interest and you will visit us at the ESL. In my opinion it's a big chance for all the players and the game itself if the ESL is becoming more active. I wish you the best of luck and succes for your clan,

with best regards,

forge, ESL Admin (ESO2: rush_frantic)
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: AoE3 TAD @ ESL

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

I will have a look tonight, thx
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: AoE3 TAD @ ESL

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Thanks for the post forge, we'll be sure to check it out. :)