[n3o]huggypierre vs deserteagle92 (pr 33)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

[n3o]huggypierre vs deserteagle92 (pr 33)

Post by huGGy »

hey,

here's the rec for sporting (everybody else can watch as well of course.) advices are welcome.

matchup was russia vs iros. map california.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JBCaesar
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: [n3o]huggypierre vs deserteagle92 (pr 33)

Post by JBCaesar »

well done ;-)

gg
jonny676
Captain
Captain

Post by jonny676 »

yes gg hugg
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

gg

Aging with 17 vills vs iro is a bit dangerous, but it worked good since he didn't age up fast ;)

Nice hunt herding.

Good constant unit spam too.

Well done, I don't have anything to correct of what you did gj ;)
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]gg

Aging with 17 vills vs iro is a bit dangerous, but it worked good since he didn't age up fast ;)

Nice hunt herding.

Good constant unit spam too.

Well done, I don't have anything to correct of what you did gj ;)[/quote]

Thanks. I played it quite defensively. I'll post other records, where you have to correct a lot :P.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

That would be a pleasure :D
BenS64
Colonel
Colonel

Post by BenS64 »

lol great game i think i saw a gold crate u did not use why?
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Ben, not having the seen the game myself yet I will let u know that Huggy is very precise in his crate choosing abilities. If he even suspects that the crate might my dodgy or have come from war crimes, he will not recover that crate. Ive seen him do it many times. His integrity is outstanding in that respect. He should, however, use the same prinicple with his food crates. E coli is mad at this time of the year and the last thing we want is 2 see vills puking into the swamps of Bayou.

Out
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Rec review Russia vs Iro

1) much better scouting, although u didnt find all his or ur own 3rd hunts

2) the vill which u wanted 2 use 2 build ur fb has herding hunts towards ur TC. Thats great. Bad thing was that he killed 2 dear. Iro explorer and treaure gaurdians then forced that vill back 2 ur base, leaving 2 dear decaying.

3)As soon as ur cav spotted that he had cav u made musks. GJ. That same cav could have tried 2 raid him a little though.

4) ur 2nd hunt, around ur rax, u also herded 2ards ur TC, but kept shooting at the same deer till he passed away, leaving yet another dear 2 decay. (Im pretty sensitive 2 rotting food- with so many vills out there starving)

5)U did something I find really had 2 do with russians. Constant unit making. I seem 2 run outta wood 4 strelets or housing space, but u were spamming musks, playing strelets and cossack cards whilst having enough houses 2 keep making vills. Very well done bro

6)At minute 7 u had no idea of what was going on. U didnt know if he had a barax or not. Didnt know where his stable was set. and didnt manage 2 raid a single vill. That is 2 defensive 4 my liking.

7)At 9 mins both players were simply making army and shipping cards, no raiding on either part, no scouting on either part, no nothing really. Strange cos both civs (imo) r strong rushing civs.

8)At min 10 u find his 3rd hunting group, and only hunt left. U see a total of 21 vills covered by 14 aennas and 7 tomas. Ur cav ran from them pulling his infantry with u. Ur infantry moved 4ward, but not 2wards those tasty vills. At 10:30 ur first and only full confrontation. Ur score was higher than his, u had more units then he did. U have lots of musks 4 his cav and lots of strelets 4 his aennas and tomas. Ur cav ( or some of it) should have flanked those ungaurded vills ASAP.

9) Great micro using ur cossacks 2 run into his aennas. Strelets vs tomas and musks vs his cav. U would lost far less units if those musks were on melee though. Great battle on the whole though, which won u the game. Throughout that battle u started making cav which then ran into those hunting vills just 2 find that he had built a war hut 4 protection. Was a good 2 c that u didnt 4get about them!

10)after taking out his fb u pushed him back 2 were he belonged; his mommy´s arms

GG. Quick and precise. Lacked scouting through the aging period and raids, on both parts. Ur combo and micro ability was strobger than his!

Out

PS was also funny seeing 23 vills taking 4 eva 2 kill a rogue cossack.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Sometimes i play ok and watch my vills and sometimes i lose to a 1.Lieut in under 8 minutes (like today, where i didn't watch my vills and his Sepoy took 5-6 of them). After it, it was pretty much gg. I'm so stupid sometimes.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

No ur not bro. Not in the slightest. I think we both siffer from the same thing. Its called incoeherence (mayB not spelt properly like half my posts). We can simply not play at the same level over and over again.

Out
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""LaZy""]No ur not bro. Not in the slightest. I think we both siffer from the same thing. Its called incoeherence (mayB not spelt properly like half my posts). We can simply not play at the same level over and over again.

Out[/quote]

+1

I suffer from that same disease :mrgreen:
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Hey, I've beaten brigadiers and lost to 2nd lieutenants before. :D

That 2nd lieut was CHAOS, by the way... I will have my revenge!!!
Groovy.
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

Rofl Nav :D
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Heheheh chaos u gonna add that quote 2 ur signature??

Out