Maddy McCann

You can talk about anything here

Moderator: Global Moderator

LaZy
Honorary Officer

Maddy McCann

Post by LaZy »

Residing in Portugal, and only 30k´s from Praia da Luz, I am naturaly somewhat "interested" in this whole affair/situation! Being a parent, taking into consideration that the whole M McCann aspect is a world wide affair ( or was..), has recently been the 1st aniversery since her "disapearance" and this crazy ongoing thing in Austria I would like 2 hear/ read ur thoughts and who knows "theories".

Out

PS delicate subject so please lets all stay sober on this 1.
Palehorse
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Maddy McCann

Post by Palehorse »

I buried a 4 year old. After this much time has past, it is all hurty, no matter how it turns out :cry:
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

Sorry to hear that Pale. My son is 4, I can't imagine.

I can't believe that it's been 1 year. I still can't believe the parents left the kids alone while they went out to dinner in a foreign country.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

My daughter's 4 as well. I couldn't imagine losing her, ever. Very sorry to hear that PH.

The dominant theory I've heard on this side of the pond is that the parents are involved and that it's a major cover-up. The truly sad thing is that we may never know what happened to this little girl. Kinda like the whole Jean-Benet Ramsey thing from quite a few years ago over here. At this point it would take a confession from someone directly involved in the case to have it break open. She's just been gone too long.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

In this day and age how can some1, on their holidays in a foreign country "cover up" the death of their own daughter and get away with it? or is that just me being naive? It is still the Nº1 theory out there with a lot of details pointing that direction. I honestly still havent made my mind up about the matter.

Out

PS PH my heart goes out 2 ya bro.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

What's disgusting is that there are a lot of missing children out there but people only care about this one because their parents were rich enough to get a lawyer and to attract all the media's attention. In addition to that, the tabloids are just exploiting this issue to the fullest for some extra sales.

/end of rant
NEO_CrAz3n
Honorary Leader
Honorary Leader

Post by NEO_CrAz3n »

I'm very sorry to hear that Pale.
"Please accept my resignation. I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member." -Groucho Marx

"Any strat that beats me is lame." -CrAz3n

"Quoting yourself is just as bad as speaking about yourself in the third-person." -CrAz3n
Roger_The_Rogue
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by Roger_The_Rogue »

Hey, I am realy jammer (sorry) about your loss, PH. I don't have any children (despite trying for ages) and I cannot imagine how you went through. Do you have other children?
Palehorse
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Palehorse »

Thank you all for the kind words.

I usually avoid following news stories like the McCann's because it's just too dreadful to re-experience, but I did manage to read through wikipedia's compilation of events, and all I can say is please don't leave little ones unattended.
Last edited by Palehorse on Wed May 07, 2008 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Yes, sorry for your loss :\
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, PH.
Groovy.
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

[quote=""LaZy""]In this day and age how can some1, on their holidays in a foreign country "cover up" the death of their own daughter and get away with it?[/quote]

Last time I heard, this was a longg time ago, that there was evidence to suggestthere was some of Maddie's DNA inside a rental car that the McCann's had rented AFTER Maddeline went missing, it was obviously incorrect seen as neither parent has been held.
But I do remember they were brought in for questioning.
And also that accounts of each parent and friends that were with them, each gave different statements, I'm not pointing the finger or accusing but these were the last things i watched on the news as i used to be interested in it.
This is news from like months ago, at least 4 months ago.

Also really sorry to hear about your loss PH! I couldnt possibly think how it must have been for you and your family! And I wish you all the best!
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

I have no idea what you (original poster) are talking about.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
RascalJones
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by RascalJones »

You been living under a rock KK?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_Mccann
luukje
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by luukje »

I's a sad case. The real victim is the poor child. If the parents are involved it's horrible. If they are not, it's a nightmare for them to.