Spanish Fast Fortress Guide

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

Here's a pretty nice, basic Fast Fortress guide for Spanish.

Topics Covered

Build Order covering
1- Discovery Age
2- Colonial Age
3- Fortress Age
4- General Tips
XxSudden_DeathxX
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Spanish Fast Fortress Guide

Post by XxSudden_DeathxX »

Hi all,

I, as I am sure you are aware, am not n3o clan member, but I have been perusing your site at work becuase it was one of the few aoe3 sights that is not blocked at work for having the word game in the web address... lol.

I've been very impressed with the posts that I have read, the knowledge of most posters, and the respect given to every poster whether in the clan or not.

I played alot of aoe2 back in the day and was 1900 there, but went out and got aoe3 in march and have rediscovered my rts jones! :twisted:

I'm only playing vanilla right now (just trying to get the basics down before getting overwhelmed again by all the changes from vanilla to TAD) and would really like to view the few strats you have for vanilla, but all I can see is the first message in each strat and am wondering where the rest of the strategy is.

I doubt anyone even looks in here, but I figured at least see if i could get a response.

Thanks!
djdan
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: SpanktheMonkey

Post by djdan »

Hey buddy, well thanks for the nice things you say about the forums, we try our best to keep them top quality!
To your enquiry the first post in each thread is only giving a link to the strategy found on another site, It saves the poster time having to type it out again and, it makes sure they dont get credit for a strat they haven't come up with.

For example the phrase above, 'Spanish Fast Fortress Guide' is a link to a different site where the strategy was first posted.

I hope this answered your question.
From the OP maker of the OP Sigs, Cleeduz brings maybe some of his best work yet!
XxSudden_DeathxX
Conscript
Conscript

Post by XxSudden_DeathxX »

Ha! Figured I must be missing something. Didn't even try to check for a link because i didn't see it underlined. Sudden = Noob

thanks