Ottos Vs Germans

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Kakarot333
Conscript
Conscript

Ottos Vs Germans

Post by Kakarot333 »

Another otto recording, this time vs germs. I went for a basic Jan rush, to try to stop him from making rax and making x bows. I got a few villies and badly crippled his economy. Than i aged, and went for the kill. GG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kakarot333
Conscript
Conscript

Re: Ottos Vs Germans

Post by Kakarot333 »

Bump
36drew
Honorary Officer

Post by 36drew »

A good way to play the match. :)
Killahsquirrel
Conscript
Conscript

Post by Killahsquirrel »

GJ, here's some tips :-P
-Stop playing on GP ya nub :-P
-Shift click vills so there's less idle time
-Too few vills on bison at the start, which meant a waste of food due to rotting of meat.
-You aged with the gov. for a rush, imo the quartermaster would've been better.
-Starting wood should've been used for a TP imo.
-Your eco management was somewhat lacking, you really needed wood for houses but had a surplus of food and coin.
-You sent wood to your tower
-Your micro could've been better. You could've focus fired on renegados, or even better, meleed them, as he didnt seem he would hit and run =/. You also didn't protect your Falcs. You should also try using attack move.
-You sometimes sent like, 5 jans vs 5 renegados.
-You attacked his TC, when he didnt even have vills in it and it wasn't necessary, you should've gone for the saloon/houses.
-You also could've built a stable for when he had mass renegados, but I guess you did it a different way.
-You grouped all your units together. Sometimes this was good to protect falcs, sometimes it just slowed down your cav.
-You got your spahi and mams killed needlessly, as you just sent them at War Wagons.

BTW, this is just nitpicky stuff again :-P.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

I'll watch it and give you some feedback.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey