The Fall of Russia 3 - Invasion

Discuss, upload or download a new Scenario

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

The Fall of Russia 3 - Invasion

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I've kinda started to get bored of supremacy, so I've decided to start cranking on TFoR 3.

TFoR 3 will revolve around the Russo-Japanese war. The players will take control of the 3 diamyos/Japanese emperor and generals and Oskar, who defected. That makes for 4 cavalry heroes. However, to balance that out, I gave two players heavy infantry underlings and the other two players ranged infantry underlings. This will make keeping these guys alive more important than before, because without them you will have a hell of a time with heavy infantry. The diamyos also give auras, but Oskar is just plain stronger, so it will balance out. Anyway, the final bosses will be Cesare and Ulbrecht, the good guys from the old games who have become corrupt dictators. I think having a double final boss will make things more interesting. Less of a hack and slash brawl with one guy and more of a giant melee. Maybe I'll add several high-ranking officers and make it a quintuple final boss. :)

I've just started the map and because I'm in school and will be doing AP tests soon, it'll take a while.

I'm hoping to make this one better than both of the previous TFoR games.

Look forward to it, all!
Groovy.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: The Fall of Russia 3 - Invasion

Post by Soccerman771 »

Sweet. Can't wait to see it. Have you considered doing something with your beloved Chinese?
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I'm not sure yet. Maybe TFoR 4 will have China, or maybe I'll make a whole separate scenario with them.
Groovy.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

I've kinda started to get bored of china, so I've decided to start cranking on TFoR 3.
I fixed that for you :p

I played TFoR2 before knowing you and it was nice, although a bit too long for me ^^
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

Nav I luv scenarios. Back in the old days when the ESO was still a horrible nighmare and all ages of empires fans could b arrogant and maphack on the ZONE I would almost always be in the custom scenario rooms.

Fall of Russia 2 is 1 of my favorite scenarios. Didnt realize u had something 2 do with it. Thats earned u another 3 points on my respect list ( 5 more 2 go and ull loose the negative stance it currently has) :P

I just wish I werent so lazy cos otherwise Id luv 2 help u out with this current project. Cant w8 4 it 2 show up.

OUt
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Actually, Lazy, I made both TFoR 1 and TFoR 2. :D
Groovy.
LaZy
Honorary Officer

Post by LaZy »

When u say u "made" both earlier version, do u mean u actually made the thing, the whole thing and nothing but the thing? Wow. My most sincere congrats 2 ya bro. I honestly didnt realize that. I had a LOT of fun playing them. RESPECT 2 ya bro. A lot of time spent making them I imagine.

Out
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

Yeah, they took about 50-60 hours each. :P

Glad to hear you enjoyed them!
Groovy.