For Sporting...

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

For Sporting...

Post by Soccerman771 »

Ok. Here's two for you to critique. The second game is me beating my GR mentor and the second time I've beaten a Captain. My favorite part may be the 6 hackapells that arrive at the 20 min mark and kill his entire army. The first is a sloppy win, but a win is a win, is a win..(it also put me to 2nd lt).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: For Sporting...

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Do you have the cam definition in 'very far'? The further you can see, the better.

Game 1:

Get all on hunts and get the house asap so that you don't lose tc idle secs.

Make pressure as soon as possible, your 10 strels could be taking down the shrine.

Yumis beat strelets, be careful :P

Use berries as a last option, hunts are way faster and that's what gives your eco advantage vs jap's eco.

You could be a lil faster when queuing vills, but you learn that with time.

Even though you're russia don't waste your army so easy, you could go back and wait for your cossacks.

Don't take water before sending schooners, 100w for a boat is too much.

You should thank God for the jap's passivity in deciding to attack only 10 mins after having military superiority ^^

Good work with the wall and the falcs, you were a bit lazy but it was very efficient.

Nice raids.

Lovely hackapells, indeed :) But poor hackas, don't let them die so easily :p

Both of you decided to play treaty, no? :D

Gosh I wonder how boring would this game be to play, poor jap :p This shows why I don't play russia ^^
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Neither game was treaty. Thanks for tips. I played very poorly this game. I saw the yumi and decided to turtle and boom. I wasn't gonna let him out boom me if he wasn't going to attack.

I played much more efficiently in the second game. It's not nearly as long either.. 8)
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Ok, I'll give it a watch too.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Here's a tip I don't follow to often due to laziness but if you choose your deck early on you can send your first card faster instead of losing time picking the deck.

That attack into his base was total suicide!!! He had cossacks, so he could take down your strelets. To attack you must have sth to kill them. Fortunately he chose to attack your cossacks instead of doing damage to your strels ^^

Same thing as before, take care of your troops and don't let them die for no reason. In disadvantage, run.

Cossacks are good, make them once in a while even as meatshield they are good.

Twice you forgot to switch the hc flag to the tc :P Whenever you ship res remember to change it.

Lol OP raid. This guy wasn't much, was he?

Heh, don't build houses by your forward block. If you lose the block, you lose the houses too :\

You need the cossack shipment in your deck too.

Micro your falcs! Make them shoot the middle of the army.

Make cossacks vs strels, not opris.

Keep your res flowing, don't let them keep unused. You could build another stable and spammed more.

As well as making vills, you had your tc idle for a while.

Hackapells save the day! The other guy should have added some musks to his mix.

gg, good job in going fortress it clearly gave you the game ;)
Shizle

Post by Shizle »

Nice job beating your mentor Soccerman. When I was watching, I kept wondering when either of you would switch over to predominately cossacks. First person to do that probably would've won the game then and there.

Hey, you beat your mentor!