HuggyPierre vs ChocoSanta (Mentor/Mentee)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

HuggyPierre vs ChocoSanta (Mentor/Mentee)

Post by huGGy »

Choco, you played quite good here. I'll have to review it and give you further tipps. Hope that will help you to improve even more. Pls post your win vs this captain as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: HuggyPierre vs ChocoSanta (Mentor/Mentee)

Post by huGGy »

Ok, reviewed it and i made some notes:

-You should send only 1 civ to build your house. Send all the others to gather food asap.

-Try to build troops first and ship i.e. 13 strelets after you queued 10. So the pop space won't stop you from building strelets. Otherwise you have to build a house before you can queue (do you write this word in english like that? lol) 10 strelets. Hope you understand what i mean.

-Try to scout more. Check if i go for agra fort age up. If i do not age up with agra fort attack me asap.

-Don't waste your horses. Always keep them behind your army. Never send them first into a fight.

-Walk around with your troops. Show your opponent that you are around his base. He has to be afraid to gather ressources from hunts and goldmines.

-Keep an eye on the little map and watch your vills. Especially while fighten your opponent.

-Put more ressource cards into your decks. And you should put 1000 wood in age 3, not 1000 food. With 1000 wood you can get another TC up and pimp your troops. Later on you had like 4000 food.

-Watch your cannons and, very important, build troops while fighting. Hotkeys for your buildings help with that.

What you did good:

-You always mixed your troops (Muskets and Strelets) and got the Muskets into melee when i attacked you with horses.

-You saved your hunts with blockhouses.

-Raid with Oprichniks.

I saw a lot of good things. I'm pretty sure we'll get you to 1.lieut ;)
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Shall I review the mentor? :D
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Haha, better not. Tried something new and ran with Sowars into his Muskets.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Oh ok np ^^
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]Oh ok np ^^[/quote]

You can give it a watch of course, but i tried a different age up and some stupid things (thought Sowars could kill russian Muskets...big mistake i think. lol).