For KingChris

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

For KingChris

Post by IndyBrit »

Here's a rec against a China 2nd lieut. I don't know what to think of this one. I think it was just military management, b/c he had similar numbers of guys in the big battle outside my town that basically ended it. Comments by others are welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: For KingChris

Post by Soccerman771 »

Indy - Not bad.

First - take the TC card out of your deck and put the 1000 wood in there. A TC is only 600 wood and the 1000 wood card would give you 10 LB's, 3 houses+vils, etc...

Second - if you're gonna manor boom, do it much sooner. You sat on a lot of wood. Also, set a way-point for your houses as you had idle vils after building houses. Shift-click the vils building the houses.

Third - you gotta scout better. He had no military until like 9:00 mins as he went for a straight (but slow) FF. 15 musks and you would have crushed him. He had vils all over the place with no protection.

eat your sheep. much better gather rates than mills..

Take a tp or 2. You had plenty of wood for it. Esp. after you switched from lb's to musks..

That game should have been over much sooner. In the end you pretty much spanked him..
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Soccer - thanks for the comments. I'll definitely be working on those things.

I wasn't manor booming, I would call it more wood mismanagement. 8O
Marksman_Anders
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Marksman_Anders »

Interesting game, although that guy had a pretty strange deck. He didn't have a 300f card and I think he waited too long with sending shipments. I realise that perhaps he was saving for something, but still think he waited too long instead of giving himself the advantage 700w, for instance, would have given him.
gg
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

A couple of things:

You only had 24 cards in your deck, also I think some cards were not really needed, you could make better use of other cards suck as church techs and advanced arsenal.
You kept yourself pretty much closed in at your TC, it's a long way with your military. I would have looked at building a closer base when you got to age3.

Nice game though. :)
kingchrisII
Colonel
Colonel

Post by kingchrisII »

Thanks indy i appreciate this!!
atm i can't play due to my faield to join game problem...i don't know what wrongs though :S

hope to be back soon