me neither :roll:
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Sporting vs Nav

Post by KingKaramazov »

Well, currently the Iro Toma Rush (Big Buttons), if executed properly, is an easy win for the Iros against the Germans.

Once the patch comes out, however, I think Germany will be fine against Iro.
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Just like a simple Ashi or Musket rush works vs germans. I tried some semi FF against such a tactic and it worked ok, but xbows definitely need that multiplier vs HI.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Yea, Germans are the weakest in the game against HI rushes atm, IMO. Jan / Ashi / Musket rush are all very effective against them.

Next patch I think it may be a different story, although Musk / Hussar will probably still own xbow / pike unless the xbow player has great micro (this applies to France too).
"Why are some people all grasshopper fiddlings, scrappings, all antennae shivering, one big ganglion eternally knotting, slip-knotting, square-knotting themselves? They stoke a furnace all their lives, sweat their lips, shine their ey
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

[quote=""KingKaramazov""]Well, currently the Iro Toma Rush (Big Buttons), if executed properly, is an easy win for the Iros against the Germans.

Once the patch comes out, however, I think Germany will be fine against Iro.[/quote]

that's nice theory, but I'd like to see that in practice, tommies r a crappy musk-type of unit
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Post by Navarone_Guy »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]As I said, I can't go for the water because, due to my computer, I can't watch water battles and therefore can't protect my fishing boats.[/quote]

Sounds like someone needs a new computer.[/quote]

I'm on a laptop, and I'm poor, so I can't get a new one. ;)
Groovy.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""I__CHAOS__I""][quote=""KingKaramazov""]Well, currently the Iro Toma Rush (Big Buttons), if executed properly, is an easy win for the Iros against the Germans.

Once the patch comes out, however, I think Germany will be fine against Iro.[/quote]

that's nice theory, but I'd like to see that in practice, tommies r a crappy musk-type of unit[/quote]

Doesn't matter how much they suck when you have 36 of them before the German can get a decent amount of xbows / uhlans.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Doesn't matter how much they suck when you have 36 of them before the German can get a decent amount of xbows / uhlans.
What a joke. Those 36 tomahawks require 1500f 400c 500w, 6 toma card and 600c card, get yourself two rax and make a double rax xbow spam. If the german FFs when the iro is rushing the german deserves to lose.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Considering the BO for Toma BB Rush is the same as FF, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Germans suck against HI rushes, it's that simple. Next patch with BB techs moved to Age 3 and crossbows boosted, they might be better off. We'll see.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

It's true they're not good but you have told us nothing about it ^^ And the BO doesn't matter since you say BBR is free win, you should expect that as german. Next patch they have zero problems.
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

[quote=""Navarone_Guy""][quote=""HuggyPierre""][quote=""Navarone_Guy""]As I said, I can't go for the water because, due to my computer, I can't watch water battles and therefore can't protect my fishing boats.[/quote]

Sounds like someone needs a new computer.[/quote]

I'm on a laptop, and I'm poor, so I can't get a new one. ;)[/quote]

Playing such a game on such a high level on a laptop is pretty op. On a good PC you probably would be a Brigadier or something :D .
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]It's true they're not good but you have told us nothing about it ^^ And the BO doesn't matter since you say BBR is free win, you should expect that as german. Next patch they have zero problems.[/quote]

I've seen multiple recs where the rush owns Germany.

Perhaps as you say they will be adequately equipped next patch and it's a non-issue anyway.

The original point was that Iro > Germany. I find myself solidly agreeing with that. Even if the Toma Rush doesn't take out Germany, just refer to one of the recs you posted, Lisbon, where you beat a very solid German player with Iro FF.
Tatltael
Major
Major

Post by Tatltael »

i have to agree with KK, toma rush does own germany hXc xD (until the patch comes, which is..?)

what does germany have vs. tomas ??

xbows..? no, not vs. ~30-36 tomas
uhlans..? haha
outlaws? not really
^

well you understand what im getting at.
KingKaramazov
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by KingKaramazov »

Patch comes out tomorrow :D
I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

I agree with Sporting... unless the german is some idiot doing a FI, a tommy rush shouldn't be difficult to counter.

Germany has hard times vs HI rushes... true when those are GOOD HI, like musks, jans, ashi's etc... Tommy's r da crap