Lokelo-Indy Brit mirror game

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Lokelo-Indy Brit mirror game

Post by IndyBrit »

This is my side of the game so you can see where I was looking. Don't know if it was my best game, but I wasn't pulling punches so it should be OK. Strat is a semi-FF while scouting to see what i needed to survive to age III. Built Lbows to counter the muskets, and a few muskets after the initial encounter expecting a cav follow-up. I didn't age very quickly as we got engaged a little more than i thought we might.

GG Lokelo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lokelo
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Lokelo-Indy Brit mirror game

Post by Lokelo »

Thanks again for the game. I think it will help me a lot, even more since it was a Brits mirror.

Maybe we can do this again sometime after I revised my strategy.

And fell free to post some comments if you have time ;)
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Yeah I'll try to take a look this weekend. My suspicion based on playing it is that you're building a good amount of stuff, but you just need to open up your vision a bit. However, sometimes you see things in a rec that you just can't believe you did. For example, I'm not looking forward to seeing just how long my 12 villies were standing idle in that corner. :)
Lokelo
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Lokelo »

Didn't know that the two save files differ. Thanks for telling me ;-) Here is my side if anybody wants to see how crappy I play and how I am always looking at the wrong spot. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.