Me and Palehorse vs two OP civs

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Me and Palehorse vs two OP civs

Post by Soccerman771 »

This is a vgg in my opinion. I find two of their hunts early and raid w/five cossacks. We build fb near Horse b/c that's where yellow's vilagers were expecting him to get rushed. 30 seconds later my town is getting sacked and goes down. I lose tons of food and many vilagers. We continue raiding and constant pressure by Mr. Horse gets the job done. I rebuild in his base and start booming. Was a good, crazy comeback win.

I would appreciate any constructive feedback. I know I made several mistakes (like letting my tc get sacked so easily). I also chose a team deck instead of a normal 1v1 deck. Now I'm only .5 from making 2nd Lt..

In the words of Lazy...Out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Palehorse
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Me and Palehorse vs two OP civs

Post by Palehorse »

One of the worst starts ever. I need my eyes checked for brown/green colour blindness. Painful to watch me look for those tapir, doh!

I never played Team Archaic, double doh! I sat on a bunch of shipments. As best I figure, I hit Aztec just often enough for the chinese to spend most of his time running back and forth and not attacking either of our econs, at least once Soccerman had relocated.

Just a crazy game, but a phun one to win :D
IndyBrit
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by IndyBrit »

Disappointing. Tried to watch this and about one minute in it tells me "recording out of sync with original". That's weird. Is it a pre-patch / post-patch deal?
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Yes, you can no longer see 1.00 recs.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

:( :( :( :(
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th