Japan (Captain) vs Dutch ( Captain)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Tyler
Conscript
Conscript

Japan (Captain) vs Dutch ( Captain)

Post by Tyler »

It was a pretty cheese game. At the beginning i thought i push him hard so he has to stop housebooming, which was actually quiet working.
But i really didnt expect that he would do a semiff :D
I had to give up my forward fb and he pushed me pretty hard back, after he aged up.
I decided to age up too, because in my opinion, i would have defenitly  lost, if i stayed in age two.

It was a back and forward, but in the end the eco is everything what counts :)
And I love the dutch eco :D
I appreciate every kind of help to improve my gameplay! Thx.
Yeah and now enjoy the game ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Japan (Captain) vs Dutch ( Captain)

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Will watch!
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

uggh as Dutch I hate playing against Japan haha T.T
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

On Deccan or other extra crate map I suggest building a market right from the start to get hunting dogs.

When going for early harass, don't bother sieging unless you get some pikes. Just focus on circling his base with your skirms to force him to stay inside the tc while avoiding getting hit by tc fire.

Vs japan, don't give hus a lot of importance. Focus on ruyter/ falconet which is far harder to counter.

Interesting use of the 4 outposts. I love outposts, but in age 3 perhaps use the fort card and build the outposts with vills?

Haha you did end up going ruyter / falconet ^^ Halbs are also a good unit vs nagis.

gg!

Nice micro and good choices of where to battle! Skirmishers aren't a very good unit against jap, however since jap tends to use a lot of ashis they can be great at support after upgrading CIR. Also very nice how you outboomed even though you played very aggressively :)
MasterDragoon
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by MasterDragoon »

Nice game. I think on deccan tho, you can actually go for a very fast 4 bank FF without sending the bank card if you build your market first, and then buy wood/food with your gold while making vills. It would have been easier for you since you also got the 90 wood treasure. I think he FFed expecting you to FF lol. But yea, the only way I manage to defeat japan is with lots of falcs in age 3.