G8 Season 2 Game 4

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

G8 Season 2 Game 4

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

The rules were simple: no walls and the map is Rockies!

I'll post the score soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: G8 Season 2 Game 4

Sporting - Unique Civ, First to Destroy a TC, TC KO'd sub 15 mins x2, First to Industrial, KO'ing Soccer, First to 1000, Half-KO'ing Ace, First Place : 1+1+4+4+1+4+2+2+4+7 = 30 Points

Aceofspades - UC. Double Teamed by Sporting and Joe, Third Place, Most Units Killed : 1+4+3+1 = 9 Points

Soccer - UC, Double Teamed by Sporting and Ace, Fourth Place : 1+4+1 = 6 Points

Nybeg - Last to Colonial : 1 Point

Joe - UC, KO'ing Nybeg, KO'ing Kaffe, Half-KO'ing Ace, Second Place - 1+4+4+2+5 = 16 Points

Kaffe - 0 Points
Last edited by Sporting_Lisbon on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

You sure I didn't get a double team at around the 8-10 min mark?  Pretty sure you were sieging ma buildings when Ace was raiding and pillaging.

Thanks for keeping up with this.  Wish we could have the next one at an S25 event somewhere.

I won't be able to make next weekend's.  Might be able to squeeze the following weekend, but I'm just not sure right now.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Soccerman771 wrote: You sure I didn't get a double team at around the 8-10 min mark?  Pretty sure you were sieging ma buildings when Ace was raiding and pillaging.

Thanks for keeping up with this.  Wish we could have the next one at an S25 event somewhere.

I won't be able to make next weekend's.  Might be able to squeeze the following weekend, but I'm just not sure right now.
You're right, I added that.

Having one of our FFA's at an S25 would be amazing. Hopefully we will have more of them in the future.

Tell us what time suits you best for this weekend, if needed we can push it some time earlier or later.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Doubt I could make it at all Sunday.  I'm running a 1/2 marathon starting at 07:00 local time (I think I'm GMT -6 at this point) and then after that, I have to go pick the princess up and won't be back until well after 13:00 local time.  I think that's 19:00 GMT.  Early Sat is my other option.
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Soccer on Sunday and some English speaking exam on Saturday (though I think ill be home around 14:00 something which would mean I could make it)
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.