A Nilla Rec

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

A Nilla Rec

Post by huGGy »

Since some new players joined who are playing Nilla and i'm somewhat active there, i present a, hopefully, nice rec to you. It's Spain (me) vs Dutch (pr 31 Major) on Yucatan.

Hf  :-[
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: A Nilla Rec

Post by Bart332 »

12 min , 3 falcs 15 skirms

Seriously what are these retards thinking,
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Bart332 wrote: 12 min , 3 falcs 15 skirms

Seriously what are these retards thinking,
I think there's a huge amount of people who just do stuff that cannot work out, but actually is better if you don't get punished for it. It's kinda cheesy play imo, it's harder to punish it (and recognise it) than to profit from doing it, so those people just get pretty high ranking while they dont quite have any skill.

I always try to avoid this stuff (though sometimes you do it without knowing it.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bart332 »

i think my dutch mm rush strat is better then that
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

No anticav vs spain? What was supposed to kill the lancers? Nice major
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Actually in my eyes Dutch vs Spain is a particulary tough match up. Lancer ROd is extremely dominant over Dutch. I always try to mix in a few halbs and swiss as Dutch though to meatshield it up.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

jerom wrote: Actually in my eyes Dutch vs Spain is a particulary tough match up. Lancer ROd is extremely dominant over Dutch. I always try to mix in a few halbs and swiss as Dutch though to meatshield it up.
The problem isn't lancer rod, the problem is that skirms and rods covering the 2 falc ship will ruin dutch. Lancer rod loses to mass ruyter imo
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Sporting_Lisbon wrote:
jerom wrote: Actually in my eyes Dutch vs Spain is a particulary tough match up. Lancer ROd is extremely dominant over Dutch. I always try to mix in a few halbs and swiss as Dutch though to meatshield it up.
The problem isn't lancer rod, the problem is that skirms and rods covering the 2 falc ship will ruin dutch. Lancer rod loses to mass ruyter imo
yeah is true but if they go mass ruyter you can try to trap them. Also as soon as you start adding a few skirms Dutch is dead. I think it's a pretty hard mu for Dutch, since rod lancer with a few skirms eventually just totally dominates all they can offer. You really need musk vs rods imo.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

jerom wrote:
Sporting_Lisbon wrote:
yeah is true but if they go mass ruyter you can try to trap them. Also as soon as you start adding a few skirms Dutch is dead. I think it's a pretty hard mu for Dutch, since rod lancer with a few skirms eventually just totally dominates all they can offer. You really need musk vs rods imo.
I'll have to agree because I've seen rods eating CIR skirms.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

Actually I tend to forget that CIR forgets quite frequently. Thats a really nice thing that I should use more in this mu. Thanks sporting :P
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Well, 2 be fair he had pikes and swiss pikes as anticav ;) But yeah, Rods are evil vs dutch because they lack musketeers. Majors on Nilla aren't as good as on TAD obviously :)