G8 game 6!

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

G8 game 6!

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

Here is today's game! A whopping 8 player game! It was a far better game than the last one, even though it was a little one sided in favor of mr. Busch. Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shizle
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: G8 game 6!

Post by Shizle »

Noone really messed with Buschmann and when the Japanese get going, look out!
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Result:

Sporting - Unique Civ, TC sub 10 & First to KO a TC, KO'ing Nybeg, Double Teamed by Pierre & Busch, This is Bullying!, Second Place: 1+8+1+4+4+8+1+5 = 31 Points

Busch -  Unique Civ, TC sub 15, Aged to Industrial with 1+1 KO'd TC's, Aged to Imperial with 1+1+1 KO'd TC's (was supposed to be 1+2+3), KO'ing Bart, First to 1000 Points, KO'ing Soccer, Half-KO'ing Ckei, KO'd Huggy, KO'd Sporting, Most Military Units Killed, First Place: 1+4-2-4+4+2+4+2+4+4+1+7 = 27 Points

Heyco - Unique Civ: 1 Point

Nybeg - Unique Civ: 1 Point

Bart - Unique Civ, TC sub 15 mins x2, KO'd Heyco, Aged to Industrial with 1+0, (to Imperial with 1+0+0 but got KO'd right after): 1+4+4+4-4= 9 Points

Soccer - Unique Civ, This is Bullying!, Fourth Place: 1+8+1 = 10 Points

Pierre - Unique Civ, Last to Colo, Half-KO'ing Ckei, Third Place: 1+1+2+5 = 9 Points

Ckei - Unique Civ, Aged to Fortress with 0 KO'd TC's: 1-4 = -3 Points

As usual, not everyone understood the rules ^^ By 1 TC to fortress, 2 to industrial and 3 to imperial I meant 2 extra tc to industrial and 3 extra tc's to imperial :( I thought I said this in the game room.

And let's not to mention Bart and Ckei's intentional rule dodging rofl

Pierre and Busch were very defensive early on, you two got lucky that everyone else was busy with someone haha
Last edited by Sporting_Lisbon on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
generalbuschmann
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by generalbuschmann »

ahh sry, i really misunderstood the rules, i thought it was kill a tc . i dont want the points then lol.
bart and ckei did it, too lol, so im at least not the only stupid one that did this wrong.
i doubt that i would have been able to get imperial age that fast and that was maybe the deciding thing. (though those rebuild tcs by ckei and soccerman would have still allowed me to do that lol)
sporting, the next ffa, you should tell the rules before that nobody cant do it wrong :S

so just delete my points, and give the ones for the first place to you sporting and so on.
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Busch - it's no big deal really since it was an honest mistake.

Sporting posts the rules on this forum at least 3-4 days in advance.  If nothing else, everyone should come on here 10 mins prior to game time, or heck even at game time since few of them start on time and read the rules.

How many games do we have left?
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Bart332
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Bart332 »

ooooooooooooooo

didnt thought it was 2 extra xD,

anyway saw busch age V and thought fk i also need to age V, wasnt sure if the rules also applied for age V.

But ye it sucked anyways playing 1 armed
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

It was a honest mistake Busch and I don't think it would change the result of the game.