US vs Brit 234 years later

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: US vs Brit 234 years later

Post by jerom »

Watched the Spain vs French and Russia vs Azzie too, not the French vs French one since I basically hate French mirrors ;)

I watched all games from Strokey's perspective and I think you should first of all include some more Fortress age shipments in your decks. For example you have the infinite 4 cuirasier card in your deck while you don't have the 7 skirmisher card, and if you really think about it, how much more profit does the 7 skirm card give you compared to the 4 cuirasier card. If the game really goes to age 4, you will first be shipping Factories and prolly thereafter you will be shipping upgrades for gathering rate and for military.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
StrokeyBlofeld
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: US vs Brit 234 years later

Post by StrokeyBlofeld »

[quote=""jerom""]Watched the Spain vs French and Russia vs Azzie too, not the French vs French one since I basically hate French mirrors ;)

I watched all games from Strokey's perspective and I think you should first of all include some more Fortress age shipments in your decks. For example you have the infinite 4 cuirasier card in your deck while you don't have the 7 skirmisher card, and if you really think about it, how much more profit does the 7 skirm card give you compared to the 4 cuirasier card. If the game really goes to age 4, you will first be shipping Factories and prolly thereafter you will be shipping upgrades for gathering rate and for military.[/quote]

You're probably right. Thanks for the tip. After only a couple of games as france, and a few as russia. I think I may try to play more of them.

lol, I have a little spurt about once a year that goes "it's about time I tried a different civ other than brits!".
This is that time! ;)