Some Tips Needed vs Russia

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

Bart331
Major
Major

Re: Some Tips Needed vs Russia

Post by Bart331 »

zuta just prefers a different more boomy playstyle, once again 600w is used for housing you need anyways and market ups you need anyways, so if you send 4 vills you are gonna chop wood or put shrine on wood to collect that wood, if you send 600 w you can skip that and directly start to spam units.

Both ideas can work out fine, so its more a personal preference of the player then option A is better then option B
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

[quote=""Bart331""]zuta just prefers a different more boomy playstyle, once again 600w is used for housing you need anyways and market ups you need anyways, so if you send 4 vills you are gonna chop wood or put shrine on wood to collect that wood, if you send 600 w you can skip that and directly start to spam units.

Both ideas can work out fine, so its more a personal preference of the player then option A is better then option B[/quote]

just think a bit: a boomy player is the biggst fan of 700w shipments and if even a booming ***** like zuta says that 600w is not so great anymore for japan then it only can mean something.
he is extremely boomy, actually too much, should play more dynamic^^

lugano is the same like him so i think his opinion is also quite useful
[NerVe]hclugano
Conscript
Conscript

Post by [NerVe]hclugano »

well when I do this strat I'm usually at 40 pop after age-up so I need those 600 w to get shrines/market and even yumi in some cases (like vs xbows/pike rushes)
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

I usually just leave 2 on wood after getting cons/market/2nd shrine and leave the shrines on wood and I usually will gather enough to get the next shrine and some to spare for wood upgrades. Cuts it a bit close at times, but for the most part it works pretty well