Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Group 2: GeneralMichael vs Destructor2

Post by GeneralMichael »

Unfortunately Destructor had to leave after the first game, so there is no game 2. At the end of the game Destructor told me that he will just give me the admin win since he is a bit busy with water polo right now and also has gotten a bit rusty with aoe since he has been unable to play it much lately. Ohh well GG Destructor.

Game 1: GeneralMichael vs Destructor2
Civs: Russia vs Japan
Map: Deccan
Winner: General Michael
Description:
Well I was not sure how to handle Destructor's Japan, I know the ashi are a bit strong early game and I was afraid he would make some naginatas, and I know japan's boom was one of the best. So I decided to try to mass strelets with some muskets thrown in incase of naginatas. I was right about the naganitas, though that did not save my first assault, after that failed I tried to boom to age 3 and then attack with upgraded muskets and strelets, I also got the treasure that increases all of your infantry's attack(or was it health?) My next push failed even though I threw in some cannons. So I backed off a bit and tried to catch up isnce destructor had a nice lead score wise, he then tried to attack me, but I barely managed to hold it off. Eventually I start to go to go to age 4 and attack while trying to raid from both sides. Destructor realized he was going to either lose it all or, atleast take heavy damage and surrenders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Group 2: GeneralMichael vs Destructor2

Post by frenchfantom »

treasure was health. my playing has slowly crumbled lol, has contributed to me stopping to play aoe :( but gg dude ur underrated for sure!
Soccerman771
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Soccerman771 »

Good job Michael. I'll take a look for sure!
jtackel@hotmail.com

"Do you know how difficult it is to micro Napalm?" - Lazy_Tuga

"This isn't going to work. I've picked a water deck and there isn't even a pond on this map." - Blackadderthe4th
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

WP Michael. You played this matchup very well.