Group 6. bodet vs jerom

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Group 6. bodet vs jerom

Post by adeadmanrunning »

Game 1: Jerom picks the map and goes with siberia and picks dutch. I cant decide on a civ i want to play vs dutch so i decided to stay with dutch myself. We tried this twice after jeroms internet cut out in the first one. Both do an ff. He goes for ruyters and cannons with skirms later on. I go for a 2 stable ruyter spam with skirms and some huss later on.

Game 2: I pick borneo for a water boom after i see he is going to play japs. I pick russia and do an old favortie 3 dock sea boom (ends up with 5 docks). He is expecting me to rush and im expecting him to water boom aswell after looking at his deck. I get a good boat spam and vill spam going and then i see a mass of yumi and ashi. I have 10 strelets. I ship the 13 strelets and make more blockhouses and houses after i popped myself with vills and manage to hold him off. He comes in again after i age up and im able to hold him off and decide to counter attack. I see he has a good mass of nags and yumi and pull back. He pushes and im able to hold him off and counter attack. Probably the better of the two games.

Very good games jerom. You played very well especially in the second game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: Group 6. bodet vs jerom

Post by jerom »

Really I hate my stupid comp first, the real annoying part is that I lose my wireless connection for only a few seconds, so if ESO would just waiting kicking me out of their servers I could just continue playing, and this stupid comp also fails at connecting to a LAN cable

In the second game i figured just too late that you were going sea boom, though I should have known (picking borneo, playing Russia, and saying that you could have used that 135 wood treasure ).
I tottaly forgot my market upgrades, getting them could have changed the outcome.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: Group 6. bodet vs jerom

Post by adeadmanrunning »

Haha. I was hoping to use that wood for market ups and a faster blockhouse. I picked borneo before i even knew what civ i was going to use for the water boom. It was a toss up between my aztecs, brits and then i remembered my old favorite russian water boom. All my other water booms are based off this 3 dock boom strat. And since i dont play much on the fp due too my rank i had forgot that boats costed 60 wood not 40 like on Re.

But very good games. I thought that at a couple times in that second game you were going to beat me. You played very well in both games.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers