Conscript

Jap vs Brit

Post by the_number_23 »

Me being jap, should i just type gg?
Navarone_Guy
Honorary Officer

Re: Japanese vs Brit

Post by Navarone_Guy »

I actually think Britain would have a really hard time with Japan. They have no real counter to an ashigaru spam - longbows have a pathetic multiplier vs. heavy infantry, they're expensive/fragile, and they can't hit and run.

Simply spam ashigaru backed up by yumi archers and naginata, and use the counter system. Raid his villagers as much as possible, because Britain's massive economy has to spread out a lot to function.
Groovy.
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

no dont type gg, type **** U FREAKING JAP LAMER, **** NUB LEARN 2 PLAY, DAMN LAME ASHI, PESTED!!!!!
DutchNvG
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by DutchNvG »

[quote=""Bart331""]no dont type gg, type **** U FREAKING Japanese LAMER, **** NUB LEARN 2 PLAY, DAMN LAME ASHI, PESTED!!!!![/quote]

LOL, depends if he's playing on the fanpatch, although Japs are just lame all the way (except when you rush them really hard).
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bart331
Major
Major

Re: Jap vs Brit

Post by Bart331 »

oh just saw ur the jap player :oops:

do you play fp or re? on RE i suggest full boom for ashi spam and add nagi later on FP i suggest tori build for mass of yumi/ashi/nagi depending on what the brit is doing. Use 600 w and then unit shipments, with the increades pop of shrines and the large amount of shipment due to tori you can create some nice mass while still having decent eco.
Last edited by Bart331 on Tue May 11, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by etrips888 »

I actually think torri is the way to go on FP. Pressure the brit early, cause if you don't, he will be able to outmass you. Just be smart about the battles you fight.
A good thing to do is to use your explorers and samurai to catch the first batch coming out as your first batch/shipment is coming to fight. Just put the explorers on melee mode and have your ashi fire away as the first batch won't be able to run away.
jerom
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by jerom »

[quote=""etrips888""]I actually think torri is the way to go on FP. Pressure the brit early, cause if you don't, he will be able to outmass you. Just be smart about the battles you fight.
A good thing to do is to use your explorers and samurai to catch the first batch coming out as your first batch/shipment is coming to fight. Just put the explorers on melee mode and have your ashi fire away as the first batch won't be able to run away.[/quote]
I think Bart wanted to say that the Torii Gates are the way to go for the FP (since when he explains about the Torii Gates he's talking about the increase of pop space for the shrines) , but he says that it is the way for RE, little mistake i guess.
Soccerman771 wrote:Just make sure you do keep some blood in your alcohol system, ok.
Bart331
Major
Major

Post by Bart331 »

yeah little mistake :D edited now
the_number_23
Conscript
Conscript

Post by the_number_23 »

Problem is.. everytime i rush 300w 5 ashi x 2 and clubmen and making ashi, the brit will have musk/ lb combo very early from 2 rax, usually starting with lb. or he will defensive tower lb. while i can assault him a little bit, he retreats behind rax and before u know it another 2 batches of lb are out. this means that i have to retreat and repeat the process again and again (which means i cannot get him off hunts etc) until his superior eco gets me. laming ashi atk and adding cav later is the only reason i can stay in the game buts its not enough. going full boom 600w 4 vill x 2 just willl not work because he will assault my base too much and his boom is better than my boom. also brits will if the game goes long enough lame musk attack and hp.. their stats are just as good as ashi when considering their cheaper cost when fully upraded (cards/ arsenal etc).
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

yes on the current fp, brit>japan ;)
there is one way though how to successfully fight the brits but i won't tell this 8at least not until teh tourney is over) :-P
and no it's not, "rush and pressure from the start"
i agree on torii gates being a good alternative to the toshogu shrine
adeadmanrunning
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by adeadmanrunning »

You can always make yumi. Yumi are like lb but better and they beat the musks too. I would suggest save age 1 card and in age 2 ship 600 w for market consulate shrines and more yumi then you have a couple choices. 1) ship 4 vills for a better eco. 2) shipp 600w for max shrines and even more yumi. 3) 5 ashi to add to mass and help incase of calv. Then its all about adapting to what you want to do and what they are doing. If he starts to mass calv switch shrines to gold and make ashi. Hope this helps.
"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

camp for 10 min, then japan gets the upper hand imho
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle
softondemand
Corporal
Corporal

Post by softondemand »

Easy win ^^Japan is noob civ ,England is op if used the correct way.Not a hard thing to win Japan. Easy one 2 and THREE^^
softondemand
Corporal
Corporal

Post by softondemand »

Well easy win with Japan also^^
softondemand
Corporal
Corporal

Post by softondemand »

if anyone need help just PM or try see me online talk^^Chat