Steam: MDSamurai12

Group 2: GeneralMichael vs I_Chaos_I

Post by GeneralMichael »

Game 1: GeneralMichael vs I_Chaos_I
Civs: Portugese vs Ottomans
Map: Deccan
Winner: GeneralMichael
Description:
Well I figured I would try to out rush the ottoman with the portugese 10 villager age up rush that I forget who, but when fp 1.1a first arrived used it several times on my team in some 3v3s. as I send forward my villagers for a forward base I see some of Chaos's villagers walk past them so I know he is going for a fast rush and that his fb would be close to my base, so I get my explorer ready to siege whatever he builds. He sets up a barracks with my 3 villagers about to start building one shortly afterwards and I quickly ship some xbows. He tries to siege my 2nd tc as it starts to go up and pops out 5 janisaries just in time for my xbows to pop out and shoot them in the front with my 5 muskets about to pop out behind them. I quickly take down his barracks and push onward and take down his artillery foundry by his tc before he can get out any abus. Shortly later Chaos admits defeat. The victory may have been a fluke, but I will take it, never expected to beat Chaos and that was why I chose ports to try them out a bit more.

Game 2: GeneralMichael vs I_Chaos_I
Civs: Iroquois vs Portugese
Map: Northwest Territories(I think)
Winner: I_Chaos_I
Description:
Well I was not sure what to do, but maybe harrass Chaos's eco a little with some aennas and tomas in case he came after my tc. I age up with 2 travois and send one to build a house and another to set up my fb, only to find Chaos has already set up his there. So I back it up and set up my war hut near my tc and before it is even up, Chaos tries to siege it, but I manage to shove him back. Pretty much for the whole game I tried to mass aennas with some tommas to try to stop his muskets, but could not and was innevitably overwelmed by the ports booming ability.

Game 3: GeneralMichael vs I_Chaos_I
Civs: Ottomans vs Japan
Map: Mongolia
Description:
Well I planned on trying to rush him with abus and since I had enough wood I added in some jannisaries to try to keep Chaos from making cav, also since I had a lot of excess food. I back off from my first charge to get some more abus, and then am forced back from my second charge as 5 samurais pop out next to my abus. I get 2 trade posts and upgrade them and gather food and coin. Just as I am about to try to age up chaos attacks with mass samurai, yumis, and 5 naganita riders. after losing my whole army I try to age and rebuild farther away from my tc hoping to remass some veteran units to stop the army. 5 Seconds away from aging up my tc falls and I admit defeat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I__CHAOS__I
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Group 2: GeneralMichael vs I_Chaos_I

Post by I__CHAOS__I »

gg's Michael, you destroyed me in that first game hehe, good job!

I think my BO for japan is rather good, so those interested in a yumi/sam build, check it out.
Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness. - Sophocles
Happiness belongs to the self-sufficient. - Aristotle