etrips888
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Group 2: etrips vs generalmichael

Post by etrips888 »

GGs!

Game 1:
My Ports vs his French
He gets the first pick of the map, and chooses Deccan. I ageup first and take control of the plateau. We both go musks first, but I am able to go dual rax musks and start to outmass him. We fight a bit back and forth as he changes to xbows, and I try to keep him off resources as much as I can. Eventually my eco starts to really take off and I ageup.

Game 2:
My India vs his Spain
I choose Saguenay for a bit of change. I start to plan to go for Dacoit, but before I know it Michael has pikes ransacking my town. I try to rush out some sepoys, but get housed. He gets a house down and my rax is about to go down, but the 5 sepoy card combined with MM saves the day. I manage to push him off and start to boom a bit as I take out some of his houses. We both age, but my sepoy/Dacoit force is a bit too strong.

Thanks for the games Michael!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GeneralMichael
N3O Member
N3O Member
Steam: MDSamurai12

Re: Group 2: etrips vs generalmichael

Post by GeneralMichael »

GG
For the first game for a while I was expecting you to run out of resources since I was having a hard time with resources and could not produce more xbows.

For the second game, I was expecting Etrips to throw up and agra for an fb, so I decided to try to do an archaic rush from the side and house him quickly. Though spain was never in my top 3 civs and I have not played them in a long time. I mess up with the resources and have a ton of food, though almost no wood or gold. That was why I made some war dogs, which turned out to be helpful vs the minutemen.