French against dutch, HELP!!

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: French against dutch, HELP!!

Post by huGGy »

Shipe 8 Bows, build 5 Pikes and push. Since you're getting the shipments way faster than i get 'em with germans you should be able to do a good constant harrassment.
cheesehat

Re: French against dutch, HELP!!

Post by cheesehat »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]What i do with germans is a xbow/ pike offensive and with the second shipment i ship 700 wood to get a stable up, 1 or 2 houses and use the wood to get pikes (for houses and banks) and add hussars. The cdbs you had on wood before move to gold obviously. Works pretty good for me.

ps: you start with only rax btw, not two. Should be doable for French, too.[/quote]

Dutch hussar Semi-FF is probably one of the easiest strategies to pull off for dutch, considering there is a dumbed down version for beginners/people like myself.

Hussar start as France, then go with Huss+dual rax musket or Huss semi-FF for DragoonSkirmCuirassier or DragoonSkirmCannon depending on the situation. Your major downfall IMO however is playing against dutch on saguenay ^_^

If anyone is wondering why I'm bck again, it is because I'm waiting for a response from 36drew. Unless I've missed something obvious, if any of you see him around please tell him to respond to my PM's or contact me somehow