GG -A must see! (Plz Review Drew,Sporting or another Xpert)

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

GG -A must see! (Plz Review Drew,Sporting or another Xpert)

Post by BashUgood »

GG
Not going to spoil it, but definitely worth a watch. 8O
Please review, I need to strengthen my game..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Re: GG -A must see! (Plz Review Drew,Sporting or another Xpe

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

My old japanese mentee is back hehe

300w+ start = port consulate right from start for cheaper shrines and faster age.

Gathering wood before aging isn't good, since wonders take forever to be built make sure you can get them start building asap.

Ah, an oldschool jap rush attempt. Well it is doable, but toshogu shrine every game is easier and more effective and vs ottos those damned RE abus will tear your ashis and yumis apart.

Wow. Nice comeback! Never seen a jap using ronins with such success! I was like, no way he's gonna go away with this. Poor janis. Your army was well balanced, no flaws except for once or twice trying to use nagis on janis.

Perhaps you could have made use of fishing boat cards here?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

signed to what sporting said
and
[quote=""Sporting_Lisbon""]
300w+ start = port consulate right from start for cheaper shrines and faster age.
[/quote]

against some kind of semi ff or straight ff or some crazy fi, the port consualte + kami is the way to go i say.
when the otto goes heavy colonial rush, i guess 2 vills seem a good idea too
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

TY Guys..

Yeah ok I remember now Sport you were my mentor.. 8) Thanks

So your saying I should use 300 wood as first card and consulate with Ports ? am I reading that correct, and just gather food with villies ? am I building a shrine or two here ?

Aaryn are you saying I should use the heavenly Kami card second after 300 wood ? Sport you agree if this is the case ?

Sport the water did cross my mind but I didn't have any water cards in my deck, I've been thinking of building a new deck but since I've just started playing again I'm a little confused on which cards because when it comes to the variety of maps, civs and playing styles I get lost on how to build proper decks, so as you saw from the review I played as I have in the past ("oldschool Japenese Rush") which seems to be a little outdated.

When he had his mercenarie cav running around I thought ohh yeah my Ronin will eat them up, and boy were they yummy :-P

Yeah when I watched the record I saw that jannis have a bonus vs cav :oops: I knew something was wrong when they were eating my cav up, for some reason I got them confused with Strelets since I haven't played in a few months.

Thank you for the review any addtional info will be appreciated and helpful.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

no when you sent 300w, you don't send kami after, just wait until colonial and get your colonial shipments going.
sent heavenly kami first if you go with port consulate and wanna do a boomy start.
300w can also work, but then you don't go heavenly kami after.
japan uses one of those 4 cards as first card: 2 vills, 300w, heavenly kami or 3 fishing boats

in case of decks, look at mine they cover up all the stuff.
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

thz Aaryn,,

You have alot of decks, are there any that you favor as far as 1v1 goes ?
I want to be an aggresive player, so plz keep this in mind when it comes to BO. Any suggestions ?
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

hm light water, 1v1, 1v1 #2, 1v1 #3 cta and cannon seem to fit you.

ship 300w, age with torii gates, get enough shrines up (should be no problem with the 300w shipped)ship 5 ashis twice and build some ashi/yumis
this is like the hardest you can be if you want to be aggressive as japan.
BashUgood
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by BashUgood »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""]hm light water, 1v1, 1v1 #2, 1v1 #3 cta and cannon seem to fit you.

ship 300w, age with torii gates, get enough shrines up (should be no problem with the 300w shipped)ship 5 ashis twice and build some ashi/yumis
this is like the hardest you can be if you want to be aggressive as japan.[/quote]

Cool, I'll give it a try. Thanks for your time.. :D