Destructor2 vs. Saven

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

h0m3w0rk
N3O Member
N3O Member

Re: Destructor2 vs. Saven

Post by h0m3w0rk »

I know I'm just saying it would be worth trying.

I played a French mirror where I only got 100 wood crate start. It was on Patagonia so didn't make an early market. The guy I was playing did do early market. I crept well and got about 120-180 in gold treasures. I had 5 hussars in his base before he even built his Barracks and or stable, killed 3-4 CDB and he resigned there and then.

If Sporting’s option can have this affect it’s well worth trying IMO.
See the ball going to the target and trust you're swing will send it there.
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

yea i would jsut have 1 question for this, sporting. For your 700 c strat do u always go only 12 vils?
_WaRRioR_
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by _WaRRioR_ »

I would even send 700w for double muskets rax and not 700food. with 700woud shipment you can get steal traps so fast, you have enough food. Also the thing about having 400woud idle isn't really true. On most maps you can get a TP (on re only 200woud!) which boosts your game later on and spam houses for the build-XP they give, so your 3de shipment will arrive faster. Also you can play a while with having your OP cbd on the fastest recources.
I haven't seen your rec sporting, but I would prefer those advantages of 700woud over the slightly faster start spam u get with 700c.
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

[quote=""Aaryn_GenD""][quote=""gendarme""]
700f isn't a very good option if you aren't going for a double rax musk rush imo, since food gathers slow and it isn't more effective than coin or wood.[/quote]

food gathers slow? ok ;)[/quote]

I mean fast lol, I was in school when I wrote this sorry xD