NerVe tournament- Destructor2 vs Ravage19

Talk about Strategies and share your Replays here

Moderators: Global Moderator, Age Moderator

frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

NerVe tournament- Destructor2 vs Ravage19

Post by frenchfantom »

Game1 is his german vs my japs, where he eats me.
Game2 is gg for me :) who says a russia mirror isnt fun and interesting?
Game3 french mirror, he goes pike/xbow i go cav/xbow, i mess up my bo and cant get enough xbow out, thereby throwing the game.

Enjoyed playing with him, hes kind and gives tips when u ask for them lol. any tips on any of these would be cool.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: NerVe tournament- Destructor2 vs Ravage19

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

i watched the japanese vs germans game so far:
your early card order confused me: why do you send enlist irregulars and then heavenly kami in age1??
enlist irregulars wasn't needed, and in a case of a heavy rush like this you could have gone with 2 vills. always get the konshas out first, then get the military rickshaw, especially vs germany and it's free uhlans.

5 yumis hipped, 5 built and some konshas + tcfire against his approach, then you continue shipping 4 vills twice
Aaryn_GenD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Aaryn_GenD »

other game, russia mirror:
i liked your early eco heavy start(17vills+mraket ups right away), add the 2nd 4 cossacks card into your deck and remove suworow reforms (for fp).
early on you had too few miners and too much wood, lategame you had lots of floating resources, like 8k wood^^

props for you taking the map and getting all the upgrades and using the tp route
next time chase his oprichniks with some cossacks or cav archers, not 30 coss, as he's just buying time like that^^
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

alright thanks for advice. For Germany i was expecting an all out xbow spam, and i remembered dan's advice about using the irregulars as first card for when they arrive and then heavn kami. i definitely need to practice my jap vs. european civs more, as my japs were mainly designed for mirrors. As for Russia mirror, yeah I realize he was buying time, but those oprichs were pssin me off lol, and i was up by 300 points anyways so :P
Heavy eco start + full coss is always best start in a russia mirror, and those fast mm helped me out a LOT. he played very badly by placing his fb so close, it cost him 4 vils, which pretty much kills a russia spam early on.
frenchfantom
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by frenchfantom »

what are konshas? are they those stealthy archers?
Sporting_Lisbon
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by Sporting_Lisbon »

konsha yamabushi are the anti-cav