36drew
Honorary Officer

36drew vs. Herjumhoani

Post by 36drew »

(Or however it's spelled).

Map: Sonora
Patch: FP
Match: Spain (me) vs. Brits (him)

Now this is the deal. Unfortunately, HJ knows exactly how to play this matchup. He seems to know that brit's is exactly like spain, just better better musk, better cav, and better RI. I am debating between an eco FF and a naked FF. I choose naked and things don't go so well. I loose many villagers on the way up. I also don't have enough protection for my cannons when I push (his mass is very good). I loose my whole army and he comes pushing back!

I stall at my TC and he's stuck in age ii. I am in age iii but can't even afford to upgrade my units. He's got manors all over the map giving him crazy LOS. I keep fighting. It gets so desperate that @ 40 minutes im shipping 700 food. I win some fights, he wins some, but he just knows exactly what he needs to do to win the game. I'd like to think I could have pulled the comeback off at some points. In particular if when I decide to go 30 xbow vs 30 lb and loose all of mine. What a difference a group of lancers could have made. I didn't even remember I could make a plantation and i'm starved of any natural resources left on the map.

It's like dejavu when I played the chinese brig. He ALMOST came back to beat me. Well this time it's like I was the chinese brig trying to come back.

GG WP, happy watching.
36drew
Honorary Officer

Re: 36drew vs. Herjumhoani

Post by 36drew »

HeJurmhoanni
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by HeJurmhoanni »

VERY nice game to play and fun.
I cant see rec here anywhere so i'll just post it. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gendarme
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by gendarme »

Yah, Hejurm's brits are annoying ;)
huGGy
N3O Officer
N3O Officer

Post by huGGy »

Is Hejurm on steroids or what?
deadhanddan
N3O Member
N3O Member

Post by deadhanddan »

[quote=""HuggyPierre""]Is Hejurm on steroids or what?[/quote] haha

hejurm knows brits very very VERY well. i respect that you used spain vs hejurm's brits drew , but i am afraid its a loss for the poor poor spainards.

vwp hejurm :D
- Dan